22 Awesome examples of how to put things in the closet
How to organize the storage of things in the closet.
It seems that it is quite simple, but sometimes because of improper storage space is not enough even in a large closet. So that all things are in perfect order, and the space is not overloaded, it is worth knowing a few simple but effective secrets.
Get rid of all the excess
First of all, you need to conduct a global audit and go through absolutely all things. It will take some time, but the result will be pleasantly pleased. So, looking through things, you need to carefully look at them for defects, measure clothing items that have long been idle.
If things have not been used for a long time, but only take up space, it makes sense to get rid of them. You do not have to throw them away, because of the old things you can make a lot of interesting decorative objects. For example, sew a cover on a chair or a plaid of cloth scraps. But in the closet they are definitely not the place.
All on the shelves
Seasonal items can be hidden in baskets and put away in the closet.
At the junction of the seasons, it is also necessary to sort out things, and remove those that will not be used in the near future. They can be hidden under the bed or folded in baskets and put on top of the closet
Sometimes seasonal items are stored in a pantry or in suitcases, which can perform several functions at once — decorate the interior, act as a coffee table or bedside table, and also be a spacious storage system.
Seasonal items are stored on the top shelf.
Sort things by color
Competent sorting will help you quickly navigate what and where lies. There are several types of distribution of things:
• By color.So, you do not have to search for a long time among the whole variety of things a yellow sweater or a pink blouse, and harmonious color transitions will only elevate your mood
• By type of material.It's nice when silk blouses hang in one part of the closet, and cotton shirts are given another separate corner.
• Top bottom.This sorting allows you to divide things into "top" and "bottom",that is, it is appropriate to arrange T-shirts, blouses, shirts and sweaters on the upper shelves, and to hang skirts and trousers on the bottom of the bar.
Restoring order in the closet should not ignore all kinds of organizers, hangers with clothespins, transparent containers, wicker baskets, tie cells. They save a lot of space and help organize storage.
For convenience, the containers and cells can be signed or hung on them cute leybochki with the words "socks", "tights" and others.
Convenient clothes pegs on hangers
Socks storage baskets
Storing things in baskets
Convenient barbells for storing scarves
Storage of shoes and bags
Shoes and bags should have their place in the closet. At the same time, for shoes and boots, it is better to select the lower shelves, or build a small bar for them. It is convenient to store high boots on it, previously hanging them on hangers with clothespins.
Thanks to this they will not lose their shape. For bags, you can select the top shelves. To accessories are not rumpled, it is worth stuffing them with paper. Then they will keep the shape.
Storage of women's bags
Storage of purses and clutches
Storage in drawers
The hardest part is keeping the perfect order in the drawers. To do this, and to accommodate as many things as possible, you need to gently twist them and fold them upright. As dividers, you can use cardboard partitions and tubes, which sometimes remain after shopping.
So it is convenient to store underwear, T-shirts, T-shirts, socks and scarves. The main thing is to carefully fold things so that they do not get crushed and they can be used at any time.
Storage of scarves and shawls
Storage in the drawer
Storage of linen in the drawer
Proper storage of linen
Some important recommendations:
• Before putting knitted wool items in the closet, they need to be ventilated. Preferably in the fresh air.
• When sending knitted items for seasonal storage, they need to be washed, ventilated and folded in plastic bags.
• Periodically, the cupboard and all things must be ventilated so that they do not linger from perfume or sweat.
• Trousers and long dresses are recommended to be thrown over the hangers and then placed in the closet. So things will not hesitate, and do not get dirty in the dust, which often settles at the bottom of the cabinet
• Once a month in the closet you need to wipe the dust and air it.
A gift to mom do it yourself: crafts flowers from cotton discs
Dachshund Sleeping Toy
Features and sequence of mounting siding