5 main sights of Mongolia
1. Tereldzh National Park. This is an amazing place with clean air and picturesque landscapes. The nature of this park is represented by a rich variety of samples of flora and fauna. The main attractions of this park are the outcalls, which have the most bizarre forms, and the glacial lake Hagin-Khar.
2. Sukhe Bator Square, the main square of Ulan Bator, is located in the very heart of the capital in front of the Saaral Ordon government palace. At the entrance to the palace, you can take a picture against the background of a huge monument to Genghis Khan. In the center of the square is a monument to the commander, leader of the Mongolian Popular Revolution of 1921, Damdin Suhe-Bator. Also on the square is the Central Museum of Dinosaurs, the main place in which is occupied by the Tyrannosaurus Rex.
3. The Buddhist monastery Gandan is one of the few surviving monasteries of Mongolia. There are always many pigeons on the temple grounds that you can feed from your hands. In the temple there is a huge statue of Buddha.You can also make a city, a circular detour with the rotation of the sacred drums.
4. The monument to Genghis Khan. The monument will have to go by car, as it is located 50 kilometers from the city. The 40 meter high statue is the largest equestrian statue in the world and one of the largest monuments of Genghis Khan. On the ground floor of the pedestal there are souvenir shops, cafes and exhibition halls.
5. Memorial complex Zaisan. The memorial is dedicated to the memory of Soviet soldiers who died in Khalkhin Gol. It is located on the top of the hill ZaisanTolga, to which the three-step staircase leads. From the observation deck you can see the whole city and the valley of the river Tuul.
How to make a scooter
Red sweater in the style of oversize
How to treat osteomyelitis
How to get rid of dry hair
Eco-Friendly Christmas Card