5 tips on storing clothes
Based on our own experience, we have combined five basic tips that will allow you to keep things beautiful and functional.
Take out some of the things on the rack
Things that you wear most often, it is worth bearing on a stand-alone coat rack. So you do not have to get them out of the shelves in a day, creating a mess. Let the basic elements of the wardrobe be always at hand.
Use boxes and organizers
Shelves in cabinets are rarely the right size. Usually they are too high and barely filled with prophetic by a third. Special dividers and organizers in this matter are our assistants. Underwear and socks are most convenient to exist in the dresser among the dividers or in transparent boxes. Believe me, when every summer scarf and every pair of household socks has its own cell, the disorder will be much less. And the search for the second blue sock, which, honestly, “should have been somewhere here,” will stop.
It is no secret that a lot depends on the hangers: whether there is enough space left in your closet, what hangers will have knitted things, how aesthetically pleasing the closet inside will be in the end.First, discard the old variegated, out of nowhere soaring hangers and buy one or two sets of new at once. Secondly, do not forget to use different hangers for different purposes. For trousers, multi-level hangers are invented, for gentle knitwear - soft, and summer T-shirts and light shirts will feel good on thin, non-occupying hangers. Do not confuse women's and men's hangers - this can lead to deformation of your blouses.
And also let each thing hang on its own hanger. Pants feel best on a hanger with clothespins, but make sure that these clothespins are rubberized or sheathed by some kind of protector and do not hurt your clothes.
Use the space to the maximum
If the issue of storage is rather acute, you should critically look at your closet (or dressing room) and understand if you are missing a potentially suitable place for storage. Many of us have a lot of unused space under the hanging clothes hangers. It can be occupied with special organizers for things and shoes, boxes and suitcases with something necessary or, on the contrary, with seasonal things hidden for better times. The real salvation in organizing the wardrobe section with hangers is a pantograph.It allows you to hang costumes, dresses and shirts even in two rows above each other.
Fit cabinet doors
The swing door can also be used: in the old Soviet cabinets they were usually attached a thin metal cornice, on which belts and ties were hung. If you feel an acute shortage of the same in your modern closet - attach a similar bracket yourself. Of course, we do not recommend thin doors to be drilled or pierced with nails. But reliable hooks can be stuck to them.
Bonus tips from Your own hands:
- Hanging shirts and blouses on the shoulders, button the top button - so things will not crawl, stray and rumple.
- For special perfectionists, you should pay attention to the knitted hangers of jackets. If they do not completely coincide with the hanger, then they can be pinned up with pins so that the shoulders are not deformed.
- In order that the clothes and linen smelled pleasantly, it is not obligatory to buy expensive sachets. You can buy an aromatic soap (or take a gift - probably accumulated after birthdays and March 8th) and put it in the right boxes: the effect will be like sachet.
- Use the space on the doors in the closet: store on the hooks hats, bags or necklaces, belts.
- Bras better to store without folding double. If you add them one to another cup in a cup, they will not take up more space, but they will be kept better.
- It is convenient to store summer trousers on special many-tier hangers.
- Organize space with the help of handy tools: put your underwear and socks in bags from under shoes or bags.
Causes of hair on the chin in women
One-page mini organizer
Where tropical forests grow
Crochet crochet snowflakes
What part of speech is a lot