A headache hurts: what to do?
Every person has moments when his head starts to hurt. It can be a migraine or another kind of pain, in any case it is very unpleasant. There are many ways to deal with this pain, but usually you first need to understand what causes a headache, and then choose a simple but effective way to deal with a headache.
We will understand what to do if a headache is severe.
Causes of headache
The causes of headaches can be huge. But they need to know to understand which medicine is best to take or what type of treatment to take.
Consider the types of headaches and their causes:
- Cluster headache. Usually such a headache is more common in men. Symptoms include redness of the eye or the eye, tearing and throbbing sharp pain. It is revealed that the causes of such a headache can be alcohol or hypothermia. Doctors are always advised to take an aspirin pill, sleep, stop drinking and smoking.
- Migraine.Migraines are more susceptible to women and it often occurs in the morning. In this case, you will have to hurt one half of the head, there will be intolerance to light and noise, and spots may appear before your eyes. Found that the cause of migraine is usually a hormonal failure in the body. For migraines, it is worthwhile to ensure peace and darkness with the help of an eye patch. You can use tablets based on aspirin and ibuprofen - ibuprom, ibuprom max, imet, nurofen, brufen. If a migraine occurs often enough, then you should go to the doctor.
- Stressful headache. It occurs under severe stress immediately or after a few days. Usually, pain begins in the temples. Stomach problems may occur. Pain is usually caused by a drop in the level of the hormone dopamine. Doctors recommend a relaxed atmosphere, namely walks, sweets and other things for relaxation.
- Tense pain. It usually occurs in the evening if you were in one tense posture all day or were eating dry rations. When it seems that the head is clamped in a vice. To relieve pain, you can apply physical activity. A walk for half an hour will also do.Also help tablets citramon, pentalgin, sedalgin.
- Pain due to blood pressure. This is the most common cause of headaches. The pressure should be measured. If it is elevated, then to relieve pain it is worth taking a drug to reduce pressure, lie down on raised pillows and make a hot foot bath.
Very sharp and severe pain can reduce sedalgin, pentalgin, no-spalgin, caffetin, unispaz, solpadein, kodelmiks. However, if you have a headache often, below are helpful tips on what to do in this case.
What to do if you often have a headache
If you have a headache quite often, then you should follow simple tips:
- If pulsating pain occurs, apply ice or a moistened towel to your head. This will lower the temperature and silence the pain.
- If the pain is pressing, something warm should be applied to the back of the head.
- Always pay attention to your own food. Caffeine causes a migraine. Do not eat dry, otherwise the blood will thicken, causing pain. For the same reason it is worth to drink more.
If all else fails, you can use folk recipes or consult a doctor.
Folk remedies for headache
Here are some simple folk recipes for headache relief:
- Dilute 20g. propolis per 100 ml of alcohol and take 40 drops with bread.
- You can attach lemon peel to the temple. This will remove the pain in part.
- Grate the pickles on a fine grater, add the crumb of black bread, which is soaked in brine, add the yogurt and 1 teaspoon of white clay. From this make a compress on the place that hurts.
- 20 grams of wormwood root pour boiling water and leave to infuse for 20 minutes. Then strain and take three tablespoons a day.
How to open the hood on Ford Scorpio in 2018
Congratulatory birthday envelopes
Do I need to ask his friends about his husband’s treason
How to forgive a lie
Tsiprolet: instructions for use
How to burn a dual layer disc
Wedding Invitations Handmade
What are the first signs of stomach cancer?