Advantages and disadvantages of visiting cryosauna
It is believed that hypothermia leads to colds, and this opinion is true. But also cold can be useful if it affects the body in a metered and special way. Do you want to know more about this? Then find out what cryosauna is and how it works.
What it is?
Cryotherapy appeared in Japan, it was in this country that the scientist Tosimo Yamauchi began to actively study the properties of cold and its effect on the human body. In the course of research, he found that cooling can be useful if carried out in a special way. Cold treatment (this is how the term “cryotherapy” stands for) became popular among the Japanese in the 70s of the last century, and a little later it spread to European countries.
Cryosauna is a special device that provides cooling of the body. It has practically nothing to do with a usual sauna, except staying in a small closed space.
How does it work?
What is cryosauna needed for? The principle of action is based on the reaction of the human body to cold. With a short and significant decrease in temperature, he experiences stress and sends a signal to the brain, which responds with the mobilization of protective forces and seeks to neutralize the impact.
But the load is insignificant and is not dangerous at all, since the cooling is short and does not affect the internal systems, therefore, if the procedure is carried out correctly, the thermoregulation processes, heart rate, breathing and the functioning of important organs are not disturbed.
Cryotherapy involves rapid cooling of the entire surface of the body, and this causes a rush of blood. As a result, blood circulation is accelerated, the blood supply to the body tissues improves, and all the important systems and organs receive the necessary amount of oxygen and nutrients.
In addition, the effects of cold causes the body to speed up metabolism. And such a protective mechanism, designed to retain heat, improves the functioning of internal organs and puts in order the reactions occurring in them. Thus, the overall recovery and stabilization of all body systems, as well as the effect of rejuvenation are achieved.
When will a cryosauna be helpful?
What is useful cryosauna? Such an unusual and for many unusual procedure has the following indications:
- Deterioration of the skin and the first signs of aging: reduction of turgor, ptosis, flabbiness, fine wrinkles, discoloration of the skin, increased activity of the sebaceous glands, acne.
- Reduced elasticity of muscle fibers, their dystrophy or partial atrophy, weakness in muscles.
- Certain dermatological diseases, such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis.
- Allergic reactions, especially accompanied by skin manifestations.
- Disruptions in the functioning of the musculoskeletal system and joint diseases: rheumatism, arthritis, herniated intervertebral discs, osteochondrosis, arthrosis.
- Decreased performance, chronic fatigue, weakness, fatigue, loss of strength.
- Problems in the nervous system, such as neurosis, irritability, increased nervous irritability.
- Apathy, anguish, depression.
- Cellulite and overweight.
- Pains of a different nature, such as articular, headaches, muscle, and spasms.
- Impaired potency in men, erectile dysfunction, decreased libido.
- Gynecological problems and diseases: infertility, menstrual failures, ovarian dysfunction, endometriosis.
- Planning a pregnancy.
- Rehabilitation after illness or psychological trauma.
Does everyone fit?
Far from all can visit cryosauna. The procedure has contraindications, which include periods of lactation and pregnancy, malignant or unidentified malignancies, acute inflammatory processes and infections, exacerbation of chronic diseases, mental disorders, cold allergies, claustrophobia, certain diseases of the circulatory system (eg thrombosis), hypertension, and recent heart attacks and strokes.
How is the procedure?
Cryocabine (cryobasin), that is, an installation that produces cold, resembles a vertical solarium, but works quite differently. The patient enters the capsule, the doors close, and the platform rises to the desired level.
As a rule, the head is located above the cryobasin, but there are also closed cabins with windows. Next, the specialist sets the parameters, and nitrogen begins to flow into the capsule, which can be mixed with oxygen. Thus, the internal space is cooled to about -140 degrees.A session lasts no longer than three minutes, and during this time only the surface of the body is exposed to cold. Then the temperature in the capsule stabilizes and the procedure ends.
During the session, the patient is dressed in a swimsuit or in thin cotton underwear. Also, the specialist may suggest to wear socks and gloves to protect the palms and feet. If problems arise, the procedure will be immediately stopped.
Special preparation for cryotherapy is not required, but in order to exclude possible consequences and minimize risks, you should be examined by passing blood and urine tests, and also by visiting a general practitioner and cardiologist, who will prescribe an ECG.
One procedure to achieve a positive effect will not be enough, so you should go at least 15-20. The interval between sessions can be one to two days.
Want to make sure that the cold can be useful and enjoyable? Then be sure to sign up for a cryosauna and feel the effect of such an unusual method on yourself.
Purple Crochet Swimsuit
Qualitative project of a manor for the whole family in the General Project studio based on customer’s sketches
Luxury Interior Painting
How to make a predator from a clothespin
Chicken breast chop in batter