Aksamon: instructions for use, indications, price
"Aksamon" stimulates pulses in the central nervous system by blocking the potassium channels of the membranes. Application of the composition:
- Improves nerve conduction;
- Increases the contractility of the organs consisting of smooth muscles;
- Improves memory;
- Slows down the development of dementia;
- Eliminates lability, disorientation.
"Aksamon" does not affect the endocrine system. Drug manufacturer: PIK-PHARMA PRO LLC.
"Aksamon" is indicated for such diseases:
- Do not lie;
- multiple sclerosis;
- multiple sclerosis;
- bulbar paralysis;
- encephalopathies of various origin;
- Alzheimer's disease;
- disorders of cerebral circulation.
The drug is introduced into the scheme of treatment of diseases accompanied by demyelination, used for traumatic brain injury. Children it is prescribed for problems with training, the presence of cerebral dysfunction.Other indications: intestinal atony, weak labor.
"Aksamon" contraindicated in the following cases:
- angina pectoris;
- vestibular, extrapyramidal disorders;
- allergies to medication;
- under the age of 18 l.
It is necessary to inject "Aksamon" (intramuscular, subcutaneous) or apply oral forms (tablets). Dosage:
- lesions of the peripheral nervous system - 20 mg 3 p. / day .;
- myasthenia, demyelination - 20-40 mg 4-5 p. / d, but not higher than 180-200 mg / d .;
- Alzheimer's disease - 10-20 mg 2-3 p. / d., but not higher than 200 mg / d.
Course - 1-12 months. Atonia of the intestine is treated for 1-2 weeks, taking 15-20 mg 2-3 p. / D.
According to reviews during the reception of "Axamon" may appear:
- nausea, vomiting;
- stool disorders;
- loss of appetite;
- gain intestinal peristalsis;
- rash, itching;
- chest pains;
- temperature reduction;
- excessive sweating;
- sleep disorders;
Overdose can be recognized by the following symptoms:
- reduced appetite;
- constriction of the pupils;
- increased gastrointestinal motility;
- pressure drop.
To eliminate the negative symptoms, it is necessary to wash the stomach, take m-anticholinergic ("Atropine", "Cyclodol"). Symptomatic treatment is indicated.
In the treatment of "Aksamon" it is undesirable to drink alcohol, drive a car, do work that requires attention. If there are ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract, thyrotoxicosis, any pathology of the myocardium, blood vessels, the reception of "Axamon" should be monitored by a doctor.
The cost of 1 package of the drug (ampoules 10 pcs.) - from 555 rubles., The packaging of tablets (50 pcs.) - from 700 rubles. Analogs: "Amiridin", "Ipidakrin", "Neyromidin". To buy medicine at the pharmacy, you will need a prescription.
Quilling a pig (piglet) with their own hands: a master class with a step-by-step photo
Gorgeous hair, rich color: how to choose a tool for coloring
8 magic cough recipes
When is it better to cut hair for yourself and a small child?