Baked sabayon with berries from the TV channel "Food"
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:15 minutes
- Flow temperature:Warm dish
- Processing Type:Baking
- Season:spring Summer
The head chef of the channel told how to make a tender and incredibly tasty dessert - sabayon with fresh berries.
1. Separate the whites from the yolks. Beat yolks with sugar in a blender until whiteness for 3-4 minutes. Pour in the cream. Beat another minute.
2. Cut the strawberries into four parts. Put in baking tins. Add raspberries and blueberries. Pour berries sabayon. Put the molds on the baking sheet.
3. We bake in the oven on the “grill” mode until golden brown.
Bon Appetit! Recommended for children over one year.
How to get a loan from individuals in 2017
What is a lump of Bish and why it is removed
A SIMPLE HAMAK FROM THE PROSTYNY
Bracelet from the skin of an old bag
Kitchen corner in modern interior
We solder aluminum
The relationship of revenues and costs of the enterprise
How to determine inventories