The basis for the blouse- "peasant" for 30 minutes
Summer - it's time to upgrade. The motto of "sewing sarafans and light dresses made of chintz" will never become obsolete!
Let us today, right now, as I did, spend only half an hour and make a pattern for ourselves - the basis for the “peasant” style. Then, on the basis of this elementary pattern, it will be possible to quickly and beautifully sew a lot of necessary things for yourself - a blouse, another one with drawstrings in front. dress. a tunic for summer pants, a light evening dress for a reception outside the city ... .. Fantasy is limitless and I'll give you a few options at the end of the lesson.
Here, look how our pattern will look like - all you need to simulate one part for the front / back, one part for the sleeves.
To build patterns, we take only seven measurements. All of them can be done on my own, I checked%).
1) Product width over shoulders
2) the volume of the breast is full
3) the length of the product from the armpit
4) waist size - full (for elastic)
5) the width of the sleeve over the wrist (for elastic)
6) arm width over forearm
7) sleeve length from shoulder (I will do sleeve by на)
The next stage - we construct the pattern.
Front and back
1. measure the lower line 75% wide of the breast volume
2. We lead the line upwards perpendicular to the length of n.3 + 15 cm
3. Set aside from the upper border 11 cm and draw a line at an angle of 45 degrees, the length of the line is 15 cm
4. Putting up another 10 cm and complete the pattern. It looks like a schematic image of a glass jar with a lid - it will be a back and forward drawing. We measure the width of the highest line of the back / front.
Designing the sleeves starting from the top.
5. How to calculate the size of the head of the sleeve - take item 5 (product width) + another quarter of this number (I have 138), from the resulting number we subtract two widths of the upper part of the front or back (n 4) and divide the remainder by two. The resulting number is the width of the uppermost part of the sleeve.
6. We postpone this number on the pattern, measure it down 10 cm, as on the front / back.
7. Then, just as on the front / back, we postpone (this time down, because we go from top to bottom) 11 cm and draw a line at an angle of 45 degrees. It remains to postpone and draw a sleeve in length. Check the resulting width of the sleeve - it should not be already 5 of your measurements.
Pattern is ready! You can cut and start sewing.First, we sew the upper "oblique" parts of parts, fold in half, make a drawstring for the gate. In the drawstring, you can draw a ribbon, a homemade cord, twisted from two colored strands of floss or yarn, or simply insert a gum. Then sew the side seams. The last stroke of the needle - we make the kuliska on the sleeves (if desired, you can leave the sleeves wide - this also has its charm), we pull the elastic into it, and sew the hem of the product.
At will and to taste we decorate with embroidery, applications, we paint with paint or felt-tip pens on the fabric.
Here, in order to give impetus to your inspiration, several models, sewn on the basis of the "peasant".
9 performers we know one by one
Crafts for May 9 from paper
Green Wedding Design Tips
Bag of old jeans
New Year's Boot
How to make a man happy