Chocolate and Cinnamon Buns
Chocolate and cinnamon rollsis a recipe.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) of milk;
- 1/4 cup (50 gr) plus a pinch of granulated sugar;
- 1/2 teaspoon (5 g) of dry yeast;
- 1 big egg, room temperature;
- 2 cups (250 grams) of flour, plus more for the work surface
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt;
- 3 tablespoons (45 gr) unsalted butter.
- 3 tablespoons (45 gr) unsalted butter;
- 1/4 cup (50 g) of granulated sugar
- 1/2 pounds (225 grams) of semi-sweet chocolate;
- pinch of salt;
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon (optional).
- For top roll lubrication:
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of fat cream or milk.
Heat the milk, mix with a pinch of sugar, add yeast and let stand for about 5-1 minutes. In a small bowl, beat the eggs and the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar together, then slowly mix with the yeast mixture.
Mix the flour and salt, add the egg mixture with a mixer, mix, add butter, knead the dough, it should be elastic and elastic.
Cover the dough with a dry kitchen towel and leave in a warm place for 1 hour.
Preparing the filling:
Crush chocolate, mix with sugar, salt and cinnamon in a blender, add butter, mix in a blender.
As the dough rises, put it on the surface, sprinkled with flour, roll it into a large rectangle, distribute the filling, roll into a roll. And cut into circles 2 cm thick.
Lubricate the baking dish with butter, put the buns, let stand for 30 minutes under a towel in a warm place.
Beat cream eggs and fluff buns.
Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
Expensive furniture is a great investment in the comfort of your family for many years
How to become a good companion Rule of the triangle
Hanging bed in the greenhouse with your own hands
How to cook Bulgarian cheese pie