Chocolate fondant with caramel
Scholastic fondan - this is the popular French dessert.For the sake of pardon, this is a kind of cake with a liquid medium and a firm crunchy shell.
- dark chocolate - 120 g;
- butter - 115 g;
- sugar - 70 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- flour - 85 g;
- Crumb biscuits - 45 g;
- caramel sweets.
- Melt chocolate with butter in a microwave or in a water bath.
- Eggs and sugar whisk together. Pour the melted chocolate into the eggs, stirring constantly.
- Sift the flour and gently mix it with the base for the test using a spatula.
- Lubricate the molds with oil and sprinkle the bottom with crumbs of cookies. Pour the dough, and place a few caramel sweets in the center.
- Bake chocolate fondants at 190 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
Speak, but not at work
Autumn greeting card with your own hands
Postcards on March 8 - a miniature bouquet of flowers