Chocolate Roll with Air Filling
You will need
- Take for a test:
- - sugar - 120 grams;
- - flour - 60 grams;
- - three eggs;
- - a pinch of vanillin and salt;
- - cocoa powder - 1 tablespoon;
- - baking powder - 0, 5 tsp.
- For the filling you need:
- - cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- - sour cream, powdered sugar, coconut chips - 3 tablespoons;
- - butter - 1 tablespoon with a hill.
Cook the dough. To do this, beat the eggs with sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir flour with cocoa and baking powder, sift into dough. Mix it up.
Cover the baking sheet with baking paper, brush with butter, pour the dough, smooth it into a rectangle. Put for ten to fifteen minutes in the oven (temperature 180 degrees). Don't overdry it!
Prepare the filling. To do this, beat all the components of the filling at low speed mixer.
Separate the finished cake from the paper, roll up the roll while it is hot. Leave for five minutes. Then unfold it, grease it with a filling, roll it up tightly, decorate it at will, put it in the fridge for an hour. Chocolate roll is ready, brew tea!
LED Color Music
Sea Glass Pendant
Cooking sour cream biscuit in the oven and multicooker
How to alter jeans for pregnant women