Clouver Decorative Cushion
Cute decorative cushion "cloud" is another highlight of your interior. Also, a pillow can serve as a spectacular accessory for a photo shoot, a decor element for a romantic evening, a hen night, a children's holiday. Such a pillow can be used as a gift to a close person or child - what it is made by yourself, add value and make it even more beautiful.
You need quite a bit to make a small pillow:
- - Pattern in the form of a cloud of the required size
- - A piece of cloth of any kind and color;
- - Filler (cotton wool, sintepon, holofayber, spunbond)
- - Threads of suitable color;
- - Needle;
- - Set of English pins for fixing material;
- - Chalk for fabric or marker;
The small size of the cushion makes it possible to sew it without using a sewing machine quickly and simply. You can use as a filler any of the above materials that are most accessible to you. Even a lot of small patches will fit. I had a large piece of spunbond, I used it, cut into strips. As for the patterns, it is better to print a picture of a cloud on two sheets, cutting it in half in a text editor (each half of the picture is on a separate sheet). So, we start sewing the Pads "Cloud". 1. All parts of the pattern cut, put on the wrong side of the fabric and circle. Attention! The fabric should be folded so that the lower border of the cloud coincides with the line of the fold of the fabric: so much less will need to be stitched.
2. Fix the top and bottom layers of fabric with safety pins so that they do not jump off and two layers can be cut at the same time.Cut a cloud shape.
3. Sew both layers from the wrong side, retreating slightly from the contour, leaving a little unstitched space with an edge for filling.
4. Remove the pins, turn out the figure there.
5. Tightly fill the pillow with filler. To sew a hole for filling with a secret seam.
The cushion" Cloud "is ready!
By the way, more One idea of using pads. It was very convenient for me to put it under my stomach or to hold it between my knees while sleeping during pregnancy.
Gloxinia CrochetHow to sew a textile interior dollAll properties of African black soapPigtailsPaper Jumbo ApplicationCover for knife from birch barkHandmade Chamomile Soap