Colorful Potato Stew with Pumpkin, Mushrooms and Beans
- Preparation time:40 minutes
- Cooking time:40 minutes
- Flow temperature:Warm dish
- Processing Type:Extinguishing
- Season:year round
This dish with a sunny pumpkin can be cooked with or without. Will cheer up in bad weather and satisfy hunger.
1. Beans must first be soaked overnight. If there is no time, pour cold water over it, put it on the fire, boil it, gradually pouring a glass of ice water until half ready.
2. While the beans are boiled (or soaked), lightly fry the onions, carrots and garlic in sunflower oil, then add the mushrooms.
3 Peel the pumpkin, remove the seeds, cut into pieces and bake in the oven with salt, saffron and pepper until it becomes soft and does not let the juice.
4. Meanwhile, peel potatoes, cut into cubes and put the stew in a cauldron. When it becomes soft, add mushrooms, beans and juicy pumpkin from the oven, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir until ready to cook the stew. Lay out on the plates. When serving, decorate with tomatoes and herbs.
Halloween for kids
How to treat hepatitis B in 2017
DIY do-it-yourself application
We clean water from harmful impurities
Folder for the girl under the certificate