Cooking sour cream biscuit in the oven and multicooker
Classic sponge cake is prepared without adding sour cream. However, there is a sour cream variation of this dessert, fluffy and more tender in texture. The recipe of sour cream biscuit with a photo will help you quickly and without any difficulty to prepare this dessert.
- Preparation time:20 minutes
- Cooking time:40 minutes
Sour cream biscuit recipe
Adjusted proportions - the key to lush biscuit. In this dessert it is especially important to strictly observe the recipe.
How to cook sponge cake:
- Separate the yolks from proteins and mix with sugar. Whisk or mixer, beat the yolks until whitening.
- Add sour cream, flour and soda to yolks. Flour must first be sieved, so that it is saturated with oxygen, and it is desirable to soda the vinegar with vinegar.
- Whip proteins without sugar to a state of fluffy foam. Make sure no fat or water drops get to the squirrels. This will not allow them to whip.
- Put one third of the protein into the dough and knead it thoroughly with a spoon. Add the remaining proteins and mix the dough again without using a mixer.
- Liberally grease the form with butter and pour the dough into it. Smooth the dough and send to a hot oven for 40-45 minutes. Readiness check with a match.
So that the biscuit does not fall off after baking, do not immediately get it out of the oven. After turning off the oven, do not remove the cake for another 5-10 minutes.
Sour cream biscuit in a slow cooker
Cooking in a slow cooker is easier than cooking in the oven. Here is the universal recipe for air biscuit for multicookers of any brand and model:
- 4 eggs;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 100 g butter;
- 2 tbsp. flour;
- 200 g sour cream;
- 1 tbsp. l baking powder or 1 tsp. soda to choose from;
- 1 bag of vanilla.
- Mixer, beat eggs with sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Melt the butter, cool, add to the eggs.
- Put flour, vanillin, baking powder and sour cream in the dough. If you use soda, pre-mix it with sour cream.
- Pour the dough into the multicooker bowl and turn it into baking mode for 80 minutes.
Check sponge cake after 60 min. and give him the remaining time as needed. In the first hour it is better not to open the bowl of the multicooker once again.
Any of the described biscuits will be the base for a delicious cake. Use impregnation and cream to your liking. The simplest impregnation option for sour cream based sponge cake is sugar syrup. As a cream, you can use, for example, whipped egg whites with sugar.
5 reasons not to throw out an old sweater
How to restore a plastic gear
What to do if a husband constantly humiliates and insults
Original box from scrap materials
How to make a flying ball
Cute ice cream stickhouse