The Make-Self.net information resource is publicly available for users and operates in compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The administration of Make-Self.net does not exercise control and cannot be responsible for the information posted by users on the Make-Self.net resource. We do not control the actions of users who can re-post texts and photographs that are subject to your exclusive rights, as well as links to objects of your exclusive rights. Any information on the site is placed by the registered user independently, without any control from anyone's side, which corresponds to the generally accepted world practice of placing information on the Internet. The administration of the resource Make-Self.net does not have the technical and other capabilities to control user actions.
The administration of the resource has a negative attitude towards copyright infringement on the information resource Make-Self.net.
Therefore, if you are the copyright holder of exclusive rights, including:
1. exclusive reproduction right;
2.exclusive right to public display;
3. exclusive right to make known to the public.
and your rights are somehow violated using the resourceMake-Self.net,We request that you immediately notify the complaints service in writing (electronically), in accordance with our recommendations below.
If you receive your message with the correct and most fully completed data, the complaint will be considered within a period not exceeding 5 (five) business days. According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, the administration is ready to consider the disputed issues within the framework of the pre-trial (claim orother) settlement procedure.
If you find any violations, please inform us the following information:
1. Data about the object of copyright in respect of which the violation occurred:
1. The name of the product or work is Russian and English (in the case of an English version).
2. The official page of the product or work or source of text on the Internet (if available).
3.For Legal Entity / Legal owner of electronic publications / computer programs / databases - Copy of the document on state registration.
4. For a Legal Entity / Rightholder, audio and video materials - Rental certificate (copy).
5. For a Legal Entity / Copyright Holder of photos and graphic materials - a document confirming the ownership or copyright of the image.
2. Rightsholder details:
1. Full name of the legal entity. Or passport details of an individual.
2. Mailing address. (in case of discrepancy between the legal and postal address - a mandatory indication of the legal address).
3. The website of the copyright holder on the Internet (if available).
4. License for the right to operate (if such activity is licensed in the manner prescribed by law).
5. Contact person of the right holder (full name, position, telephone, email).
3. The data of the complainant.
5. A copy of the power of attorney for actions on behalf of the Rightholder (it is not required in case the person filing the complaint is the head of the company of the Rightholder).
4. Claim data.
1.The address of the page of the site that contains the data violating the rights. The link should look like http://www.Make-Self.net/XXXXX
2. A full description of the essence of the violation of rights (why distribution of this information is prohibited by the Rights Holder).
3. Subscription on the legality of the action (filled out by hand and sent in a scanned version). Required for each complaint.
In the form:
I, the “full name” acting on behalf of the “Legal name of the right holder” on the basis of the power of attorney “data of the power of attorney” testify that all data indicated in this appeal are correct, “Name of the person” (Copyright Holder) is the owner of exclusive property rights, including:
1. exclusive reproduction right;
2. exclusive distribution right;
3. exclusive right to public display;
4. exclusive right to make known to the public.
All the above rights are valid in the Russian Federation, all issues related to the payment of remuneration to the authors of the work are settled by the Rights Holder, the Rights Holder is not aware of claims of third parties regarding these rights.
In case of claims to the Make-Self.net resource by third parties related to the violation of their rights (including consumer rights) regarding the deleted / blocked post or gallery, the Rights Holder takes all the necessary measures to resolve the claims, and also possible disputes, including judicial ones.
The Rightholder undertakes to settle claims, claims, or claims of third parties, as well as fully reimburse the resource Make-Self.net costs and losses (including lost profits, legal fees, etc.) related to compensation claims, claims, claims of third parties for the violation of their rights, as well as other claims related to the illegal or erroneous blocking or deletion of a post or gallery at the request of the Rightholder.
New Year Button Applique
Basket in the technique of volume application
How to diversify the interior of the house with your own hands
Dry branches in the interior - 45 Ideas
Salt Night Light
Mini crochet tracery
Ikebana for decor for the New Year