Cranberry, cranberry, viburnum juice - step-by-step recipes and benefits
Cranberry juice is a delicious drink that can be prepared even by a novice chef. It easily overcomes thirst and brings many benefits to the body.
Cranberry is the undisputed leader among the berries in terms of the volume of useful substances. It has found application in the field of cosmetology and medicine, but is more often used in cooking.
Classic cranberry juice
- Water - 1.5 liters.
- Sugar - 350 g.
- Cranberry - 500 g
- Berry cranberries pereobite, rinse, pour with boiling water and again rinse in cooled boiled water.
- Cranberry mash with a spoon, pour a glass of water, mix and pass cranberry mass through a dense gauze.
- Spin put in a container, pour a glass of water, mix and squeeze. After another operation, squeeze the squeeze out, and mix the juice with cool water and add sugar.
Cranberry juice in the multivark
- Vodice - 2 liters.
- Cranberries - 2 glasses.
- Sugar - 1 cup.
- Enumerate and water the cranberry berries in a colander and crush with a spoon. Perform the procedure on a bowl. Juice, which will give the berries, will flow into the dishes.
- In the multivark container, pour in the sugar, pour in the cranberry juice and enter the cake. All ingredients pour boiling water from the kettle. After mixing, leave cranberry juice under the lid for 4 hours.
- Strain and taste.
How to make juice from frozen cranberries
- Frozen cranberries - 500 g
- Boiled water - 6 glasses.
- Sugar - 300 g
- At the initial stage of cooking, take the cranberries from the freezer and keep it in the refrigerator for the night.
- Shave with water, lay on a dense cheesecloth and crush with a wooden crush until juice appears.
- Press the resulting mass. Dilute juice with warm boiled water and add sugar.
- After mixing, cranberry juice is ready. A couple of mint leaves decorate the drink.
Cranberry and Honey Juice
- Cranberries - 1 cup.
- Water - 1 liter.
- Honey - 2 tbsp. spoons.
- Enumerated and washed berries cranberries grind in a blender and using gauze squeeze the juice.
- Pour juice into a glass container, close and place in a place with low temperature.
- Squeeze with water, boil and boil for 5 minutes. After cooling down, strain the liquid, combine with cranberry juice and add honey.
- Fruit juice from cranberries and honey is good when heated and cold.
Cranberry-based cranberries are easy to prepare. A wonderful drink will repel any shop soda.
Useful properties of cranberry juice
Cranberry is a valuable red berry with a diameter of 1.5 cm. It grows in swampy areas of the Northern Hemisphere. Even the ancient people used it to fight against infirmities.
The wonderful berry contains a rich vitamin complex, which makes it the most important food product. Cranberry juice increases the tone of the body and helps in the fight against various infections, it is extremely useful for the treatment and prevention of diseases, improves immunity.
- Contains many antioxidants. They prevent the attachment of dangerous bacteria and other microorganisms to the bladder membrane, which prevents the development of infections.
- Contains betaine. This biologically active compound can easily kill bacteria that destroy the gastric mucosa, performing a protective function.
- It has antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. Cranberry helps to neutralize the bacteria that cause otitis media, sore throat and various respiratory system diseases.
- Berry is rich in polyphenols that improve heart function and normalize cholesterol levels. As a result, the risk of stroke and atherosclerosis is reduced.
- Cranberry juice is used in the treatment of gynecological diseases. The guipure acid contained in it enhances the effect of antibiotics on pathogenic microorganisms.
- Contains flavonoids increase the strength and elasticity of capillaries, promote the absorption of vitamin "C". As a result, the probability of occurrence of hypertension is reduced.
- Stimulates the production of pancreatic and gastric juice. Cranberries are often used to prevent inflammation in the digestive system, in the fight against diarrhea.
- Prevents the appearance of bacteria that cause inflammation of the gums and caries. Diseases of the mouth alarm less often, and toothache does not cause discomfort.
- In the cranberries a lot of potassium, which has a beneficial effect on the work of hormonal glands.Because cranberry juice is recommended to drink to people who are faced with hormonal disruption.
The beneficial properties of the presented drink are truly impressive. Because it contains an extensive vitamin complex, a lot of organic acids and pectins, it is recommended to drink it to people with poor appetite, headache or insomnia.
How to cook cranberry juice
Lingonberry is a medicinal berry, and the drink made on its basis is characterized by amazing healing properties and is full of vitamins.
It is impossible to overestimate the benefits of the drink. I will tell you how to make juice from cranberries at home, and you will make sure of the healing properties in practice. At the same time, it will help to quench your thirst even on the most hot summer day.
Classic cranberry fruit
- Water - 2 liters.
- Lingonberry - 300 grams.
- Sugar - to taste.
- To prepare the drink is suitable fresh and frozen lingonberries. Rinse the berries and squeeze the juice into a ceramic, glass or porcelain bowl. I do not recommend using metal utensils because the acids contained in the lingonberries interact with metals.
- Squeeze the juice through a sieve or using a juicer. Squeeze the lingonberries into a container, cover with boiled water and send to the stove. As soon as the mixture boils, remove, cool and strain.
- Mix the resulting composition with the previously prepared juice, add a little sugar and mix. Then pour the cranberry juice into a small jug and place it in a cold place. Before use, I advise nectar to warm up.
Cranberry and mint juice
- Berries - 300 grams.
- Water - 2 liters.
- Sugar - to taste.
- Rinse the bilberries and dry them. Then put in a jar, add a little sugar to taste, a few leaves of fresh mint and pour boiling water.
- Glassware securely clog, wrap a warm blanket and set aside for the night. In the morning, strain the drink, and squeeze the berryberries. However, the procedure with berries can be done and before pouring boiling water. The taste of morse will not change.
Cranberry and beetroot juice
- Berries - 1 kg.
- Beets - 1 kg.
- Water - 3 liters.
- Sugar - 200 g.
- Squeezed from lingonberry juice poured into a dark container and put in a dark place. Squeeze pills with a liter of clean water, boil and strain.
- Pass the peeled beets through a large grater, boil in the water that remained after the lingonberries, and squeeze the juice.
- Juices combine, add sugar and boil.
As you can see, lingonberry juice is made in home cooking elementary. The main thing is that there were berries at hand. When consuming a drink, recharge the body with energy, improve your health and prevent the appearance of various ailments. It's hard to believe that in such a simple lingonberry drink there are so many benefits, but it is.
Useful properties of Morse from cowberries
By the number of useful elements cranberry juice will be a worthy competition to citrus, grape or apple juice. In folk medicine, the drink has been used since antiquity, it is simple and quick to prepare at home.
Continuing the topic of conversation, consider the useful properties of lingonberry juice. This elixir of health, presented by Mother Nature, must be present in every refrigerator.
- Normalizes blood pressure. Provides a diaphoretic and antipyretic effect, which makes it relevant in the period of colds. It improves appetite and eliminates problems with the digestive system.
- Regular use improves the functioning of the nervous system. Sleep is normalized, depression is overcome and resistance to stressful situations is acquired. Lingonberry cranberry can improve the condition of a person, prevent the appearance of diseases of the joints, and clean the kidneys.
- Doctors recommend drinking cranberry juice from many diseases, including: vitamin deficiency, anemia, poisoning, fungal infections, respiratory diseases.
- A worthy alternative to pharmacy medicines for coughing. Having a bactericidal and anti-inflammatory property, eliminates sore throat and prevents the development of SARS.
Lingonberry mors during pregnancy
Lingonberry drink is allowed to drink even for pregnant women who suffer from iron deficiency anemia. During this period, it appears frequently. It nourishes the body with scarce substances, strengthens the immune system and improves mood.
Helps with mood swings during pregnancy, soothes nerves, prevents constipation and eliminates swelling.
It is recommended to use cowberry juice with caution, it can provoke uterine contraction, which is fraught with premature birth or miscarriage.Doctors advise starting to drink after the first trimester.
If you are in the position, be sure to consult a doctor for advice before including the drink in the diet. The doctor will determine the feasibility of use and calculate the optimal rate.
Lingonberry juice is a natural diuretic, but using it in irregular quantities leads to dehydration, the appearance of migraine and exerts pressure on the kidneys. Drink it should be no more than three weeks in a row.
Viburnum Morse Recipes
Morse from viburnum is considered an elixir of health, an inexhaustible source of nutrients, characterized by excellent taste and acts as a folk remedy.
Consider the recipes of viburnum juice. Ready-made soft drink from viburnum is simultaneously characterized by refreshing sourness and pleasant sweetness, which makes the taste unique.
Traditional viburnum juice
- Kalina - 400
- Sugar - 150 g.
- Water - 1 l.
- Pour viburnum berries with water and remove the tails. Then put them in a small container and crush them with a wooden tolkushka. Pour the resulting slurry with water, add sugar and place on the stove.
- As soon as bubbles begin to rise from the bottom, wait two minutes and remove the dishes from the stove. After cooling, strain through cheesecloth and pour the juice from viburnum into bottles.
Morse from viburnum with juice
- Kalina - 400
- Sugar - 150 g.
- Water - 1 l.
- Cut the viburnum into three parts. Set aside one part, rinse the remaining two, crush in a saucepan, add sugar and leave for a few hours.
- Squeeze out the juice from the deferred viburnum. I do not advise you to throw out the cake. Send it into a container with candied viburnum, cover with water, boil for two or three minutes, cool and strain.
- In the resulting drink, add berry juice, mix and try for sugar. If necessary, sweeten. Store in the fridge for a maximum of two days.
Some housewives add honey to the juice of viburnum, but reduce the amount of sugar by half. Pour a hot drink into the pan, wait until it cools and add two spoons of honey. After dissolving, pour into bottles.
Traditional recipes of Morse from Kalina do not provide for the use of additives. If desired, I advise you to add a fourth of a small spoonful of grated ginger.Do this before boiling the cake. Also suitable clove or cinnamon. The main thing is not to overdo it, since these seasonings can drown out the berry.
Mors of viburnum: the benefits and harm
The inhabitants of Russia fell in love with Kalina long ago, and until now this feeling has not dried up. In ancient times, the cane tree was considered a symbol of maiden integrity, faithfulness and love.
Today, on the basis of viburnum make various medications, because the berry is extremely useful. And the juice is more pleasant than pharmaceutical preparations.
- The source of minerals and vitamins, without which the human body can not normally exist. Ascorbic acid is contained in the juice of viburnum in larger quantities than in oranges and mandarins.
- Recommended for use in chemical poisoning, because it contains natural sugar and pectin. It has antimicrobial, choleretic and anti-allergic effects.
- Refreshes and improves appetite. It should be included in the diet of people who suffer from liver ailments or stomach ulcers. It also accelerates blood formation.
Sadly, however, in addition to useful qualities, there is a contraindication to the juice from viburnum.
- It can not be consumed with increased acidity of gastric juice.It lowers blood pressure and is contraindicated in hypertensive patients.
- Women during pregnancy to abuse the drink is not recommended because it reduces the uterus, which adversely affects the carrying of the baby. An abnormal consumption of viburnum leads to the appearance of an excess of red cells in the blood.
- People suffering from kidney disease, arthritis or gout will only get harm from the drink. Regular use will increase the likelihood of blood clots.
Now you can at any time make viburnum, cranberry or cranberry juice at home and make your family happy. There is no doubt about the benefits, however, some people still can’t hurt to be careful and use fruit drinks in reasonable quantities. I hope you will like the recipes, and drinks will provide the body with health, energy and vitality.
Tip 3: World Cup 2014 football: how was the game Japan - Colombia
Master Class Suspension-Heart Spring
PVC pipe stand
Cover for knife from birch bark
Jewelry by appearance type: choose gold earrings