Culinary creativity: edible beer mugs - step by step recipe with photos
At first glance it seems that these are real beer mugs. Or at least toy. It is difficult to even imagine that, having bitten off a piece from a mug, inside there will be a chocolate sponge cake with a delicate filling ... That's exactly what an edible beer mug looks like from the inside.
The good news is that anyone can repeat such circles!
For biscuit prepare:
- flour 150 g;
- baking powder 1 tsp;
- cocoa 3 tbsp. l .;
- 2 eggs + 4 proteins;
- one and a half tiles of dark chocolate;
- a pack of butter;
- sugar 150 gr.
- half a glass of fatty cream;
- bitter chocolate tile;
- liqueur (optional) 2 tbsp. l .;
- powdered sugar 2 tbsp. l.
- sugar mastic;
- yellow dye;
- a glass of heavy cream.
Note: mastic and dye can be replaced with cookies Savoyardi.
Recipe for edible beer steins:
1. Turn on the oven to warm up to 180 degrees.Meanwhile, rub soft butter with half a portion of sugar. Add melted chocolate and eggs to the mixture.
2. Sift together the flour and cocoa, add them to the oily-chocolate mixture.
3. Beat 4 proteins into the foam, gradually adding the remaining sugar. Mix the two mixtures gently.
4. Fill out forms with dough for 2/3. Suit tins from under the Easter cakes or simple liter jars.
5. Next, proceed to the preparation of the filling. Caster sugar, liqueur, melted chocolate and whipped cream are mixed into a single consistency and cooled.
6. Cut out the center of the cooked chocolate “cakes” before reaching the bottom 1-2 cm. Fill the void with filling.
7. Prepare everything for decoration. It is best to use sugar colored mastic. Use the detailed photos below to repeat the decoration of the mugs:
As can be seen from the previous photos, the role of beer foam is whipped greasy cream.
8. If you do not want to mess with mastic, you can resort to the baking of Savoyard and, for example, donut:
Although, of course, the best option is mastic. Bon Appetit!
How to choose an orthopedic mattress
How to grow a bouquet of flowers in just a couple of hours
A lush flower from circles