Delicate Beef Kebab
There are a lot of recipes for marinade for kebabs and portions of meat, baked on the grill. Soaking meat in fermented milk products, tomato juice, kiwi pulp and citrus fruits, soy sauce, mustard, mayonnaise with the addition of vegetable oil, all kinds of fragrant herbs, spices and spices helps soften the fibers of the product, making roasted on charcoal from all sides become tender, juicy, soft and acquire additional flavor notes.Most often gardeners take pork on kebabs, cutting out the most tasty morsels from the collar, adrenal gland, spatula or back end. But today we want to share with readers of our blog a recipe for an amazingly tasty and fragrant beef kebab. Having tried once soaked in mineral water and pickled in juice and zest of sweet and sour citrus fruits, meat pieces that, when roasted, exude an enchanting mint-spicy aroma and acquire delicious taste, you will forever become fans of this recipe. "style =" max- width: 100%; "
Ingredients for shish kebabMeat:
- beef tenderloin - 1 kg.
- Onion of several varieties (Yalta blue, white, regular onion) - 0, 6 kg;
- vegetable pepper red or orange - 4 large fruits;
- normal soy sauce or with the addition of ginger, garlic and mushrooms - 1 cup;
- green onion and / or garlic feathers - 1 bunch;
- orange - 1 pc.
- fresh mint - 1 bunch;
- food sea salt - 1 teaspoon;
- oregano (fresh oregano) - 5 leaves;
- unrefined olive seed oil - 35 ml;
- highly mineralized mineral water - 1 liter.
Preparing a tender kebab
- Rinse the meat and cut into small cubes.
- Place in an enamel saucepan, pour a soda, cover with a plate and put under oppression for 1.5 hours.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing freshly squeezed juice of all citrus fruit, finely grated lemon zest, chopped peppermint leaves,oregano and adding vegetable oil.
- Drain the water from the container, salt the meat pieces, pour the marinade and mix thoroughly.
- The minimum time for marinating meat is 3 hours in the refrigerator .
- Wash the fruits of Bulgarian pepper, remove seeds from the inside and attachment of the stem, cut into 4-6 pieces of plates.
- String portions of meat onto dry skewers, alternating them with pepper.
- Fire shish kebab on ember left after burning down firewood from fruit trees in the brazier.
- Clean turnip and cut it into thick rings.
- Marinate the onion in soy sauce for several hours.
- Fry the onion simultaneously with the skewers on a grid or skewers.
- Rinse leafy greens, onion and garlic feathers.
- Serve the meat on a platter with baked pepper and marinated fried onions as a side dish, decorating the masterpiece with twigs or leaves of greenery. Alternatively, parsley, basil and arugula can be finely chopped or ground into a paste, mixed with olive oil.
Aquariums in the interior of Akvas
In tune with the times - we buy a children's bunk bed
Amazing armchairs from George and Peter Slokoski
Hand Health & Beauty