Delicious and simple pasta recipes
Recipes for Italian pasta are numerous. The most favorite of many are pasta carbonara, pasta bolognese, pasta with seafood, pasta with shrimps, pasta with mushrooms, pasta with chicken, pasta with mushrooms and chicken, pasta with cheese (parmesan). However, we often confuse pasta with sauce, using the phrase “pasta for pasta”, “pasta for spaghetti”, “recipe for pasta for spaghetti”, which is absolutely wrong. Italian pasta is prepared according to strict rules: pasta for pasta should be a little undercooked (to the state of “al dente” - “per tooth”), the sauce is prepared separately, use only olive oil. Otherwise, cooking pasta is a creative process. You yourself can create your own pasta recipe by inventing, for example, an original spaghetti sauce. But if you want to please your loved ones with classic pasta, we recommend you the recipe “pasta bolognese”, the recipe “pasta carbonara”, or the recipe “pasta with chicken”. ” This will especially help you our pasta recipes with photos.
A few tips on how to cook pasta: - When cooking pasta, use a lot of water to cook pasta; - for pasta, use only pasta made from durum hard wheat varieties; - if the recipe for cooking pasta involves the use of a tomato, remove the peel from them, after pouring boiling water over it.
1) Spaghetti with Bolognese sauce in a new way
● 300 grams of minced meat
● 1 large onion, finely chopped
● 2-3 garlic cloves, squeeze through garlic squeezer
● 200 grams of processed cheese
● 3 tbsp. tomato paste
● rast. butter
● salt, pepper, greens (to taste, I have parsley)
1. Boil spaghetti or any pasta.
2. While spaghetti is being cooked, fry in a pan on a plant. butter onions, add to it minced meat and fry too. When the stuffing is ready add cheese to it and stir to make the cheese melt. Then add there garlic and tomato paste, a little later and dilute it all with some water (see for yourself how thick you like the sauce). Now we salt our sauce, pepper it, boil for a couple of minutes, add greens and serve with pasta.
2)Pasta with shrimps in garlic creamy sauce.
● Pasta - 250 g
● Shrimp - 200 g
● Cream - 150 ml
● Butter - 20 g
● Onion - 50 g
● Garlic - 2 cloves
● Parsley - 20 g
● Salt - to taste
● Pepper mix - to taste
1. Finely chop the garlic and onion.
2. Melt the butter. Fry the onion and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add peeled shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour in the cream. Boil.
6. Add parsley and turn off.
7. Boil the paste according to the package instructions. Mix with sauce
3)Chicken spaghetti in cream sauce
● Chicken breast - 1–2 pcs.
● Pasta - 400 g
● Cream 10% fat - 200 ml
● Onions - 1 large head
● Butter - 20 g
● Provencal herbs
1. Boil chicken breast in salted water until almost ready for about 20 minutes. If the meat remains slightly pink inside - nothing, it will come with further quenching. But to digest the breast is not worth it, otherwise it will become completely dry and not so tasty.
2. Cool and separate the white meat from the bone. The process will be easier if you immediately use chicken fillet.Cut the chicken into cubes of medium size.
3. Melt the butter in a griddle.
4. Cut onions with semicircles or squares. Fry it in butter for a few minutes until translucent.
5. Then we put chopped chicken meat in a frying pan and fry for another couple of minutes.
6. Pour in the cream, mix everything and cover with a lid. Stew for 3-4 minutes.
7. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package in salt water. We put it back in a colander and let the water drain. To prevent pasta from sticking together, you can lightly rinse them under running cold running water.
8. Transfer the pasta into a frying pan with chicken and cream. Stir, sprinkle with Provencal herbs and black pepper. You can also add chopped dill or parsley.
4)Spaghetti "Carbonara" with cream
● Bacon or pancetta - 200 gr
● Garlic - 2 tooth.
● Cream (from 20%) - 200 ml
● Tomato paste - 1/2 tbsp.
● Spaghetti - 200 gr
● Water - about 500 ml
● Parmesan - 100 gr
● Egg yolk - 2 pcs
● Basil green - 2 sprigs
● Salt, freshly ground black pepper - to taste
Chop the bacon not too finely and fry in a bowl the multicooker without oil in the “Pastry” mode (switch on for 40 minutes) for 15 minutes until golden brown.Add finely chopped garlic to the bacon and fry, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Pour the cream, add the tomato paste, salt and pepper. Stir, bring to a boil and cook further in the same mode. Stir occasionally, check the consistency of the sauce, and when it becomes thick (10 minutes), put spaghetti in half in the bowl, pour in hot water so that it covers the paste.
Close the lid and cook until the end of the mode. After the signal, mix the pasta with the sauce, turn on the “Pilaf” mode and cook until the signal. Sprinkle the ready-made pasta with grated parmesan cheese, top with egg yolk, sprinkle with greens and serve immediately. * Exceptions and additions: in my multicooker there is no “Pilaf” mode, therefore, I brought to readiness in the “Quenching” mode and did not use the yolks. Instead of that. Pasta used tomato puree.
● Spaghetti - 400 Grams
● Tomatoes - 1 Kilogram
● Smoked Brisket - 300 Grams
● Bulb - 1 piece
● Olive oil - 2 items. a spoon
● Salt, pepper - To taste
1. To begin with, we cut our bacon in small cubes.
2. Remove the peel from the tomatoes. Cut tomatoes into small cubes.
3Heat up some olive oil in a pan.
4. Fry our brisket for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
5. Then add chopped onion to the brisket, fry together for another couple of minutes.
6. Spaghetti boil al dente - that is, pull out a little earlier than they are fully prepared.
7. Spaghetti recline in a colander.
8.When the onions and bacon are fried properly, add the finely chopped tomatoes to them. Salt, pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
9. Then add spaghetti to the pan, stir, heat over low heat for 1-2 minutes and remove from heat. Serve immediately.
Ladybug Handbag for Girl
What is a French kiss
How to adjust the biorhythms of children for the school year
White nights soup 128681
How to make a marble phone case