Do not throw away tangerine peels! They have useful applications ...
So the season of bright, sunny and fragrant tangerines has arrived!This New Year's fruit is very useful - it quenches thirst well, saturates the body with vitamin C, and also contributes to lowering the temperature during a cold, and the phytoncidal properties of tangerines help fight microbes.
In addition, it is proved that mandarins have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, preventing atherosclerosis and the deposition of "bad" cholesterol on the walls of blood vessels. To get the most out of the fruit, you need to eat the fruits together with a white mesh, enveloping the fruit slices!
But no less interesting can be used and tangerine peel.
Tangerine peels for health
- If you were torturedcold and bronchitis, take three tablespoons of tangerine peels, cover with two glasses of very hot water, let it stand for a couple of hours and then strain. Add some honey and drink this infusion throughout the day.
- Elevatedblood sugarhelps to normalize the decoction of the tangerine peel. Take one liter of water, boil in it the peel of three tangerines and take 30 ml several times a day.
- Alcoholic infusion of mandarin peelsboosts immunity, as well as improves appetite and digestion. Pour one tangerine rind with a glass of vodka and leave in a dark place for a week. Take 20 drops 3 times daily before meals.
Mandarin peels for beauty
- The most common recipe istangerine peel tonic. Fill the rind of one tangerine with a glass of cold drinking or mineral water, let it stand for a day and rub your face with this tonic several times a day. It allows you to get rid of black spots and helps tighten flabby skin.
- Tangerine peel scrubwill improve the mood, give the skin a pleasant aroma and a good appearance. Grind the dried peel in a blender to a state of powder and store in a glass jar. We pour the required amount of water into a slurry and use it as an ordinary scrub.
- Dried tangerine crusts can simply wash the body after soaking them in hot water.
- Tangerine peel is very useful for nails. Just wipe her nails every time you eat Mandarin - it's good to whiten and strengthen the nails. And besides, it helps fight some species.nail fungus.
Tangerine peel in cooking
- From the peel of tangerine are obtainedexcellent candied fruits and jam. It can also be easily added to aroma tea.
- Dried and crushed mandarin peels canadd to meat when frying,they give an unusual and original taste.
- Mandarin peels can be added tobaking, decorate cakes with them or cook liquor from them.
Mandarin peels for decoration
- You can cut out various figurines from the mandarin peels, join them into beads, garlands, pendants and decorate the house for the holiday.
- From neatly around the cut skin, real roses are created from tangerines or other flowers.
- Dried peels can be varnished, painted, create volumetric paintings or various handicrafts.
Mandarin crusts in everyday life
- Of course, the most common use of mandarin rind in everyday life isroom aromatization. Just spread the crusts around the apartment in places where you are comfortable and enjoy the scent.
- Dry tangerine skins are laid out in wardrobes with clothes, this prevents the appearance of moths.
- Putting the mandarin peels in places where cats love to tag, you wean them from this habit.
- Kindle oven or fireplace will also help you dried mandarin peels.
Little Bird of Yarn
How to make money without fees
Where to buy a nebulizer
Spectacular peacock feather pattern - the richness of colors in one motif
New Year Button Applique