Bright fluffy chicken perfectly decorate the house for Easter and create a festive mood, not only in children but also in adults. Try to make a cute and simple chicken from threads, or rather, from pompons.
1. To make a chicken with your own hands you need to prepare: • Yellow thread. • • Cardboard. • • Glue. • • Scissors. • • Red flannel. • • Beads.
If there is no red fabric and beads, then it does not matter. Make a paper beak and eyes out of paper. 2. We draw on cardboard circles of different diameters. Two more circles and two smaller ones.
3. Cut out these circles with a hole in the middle. 4. We tightly tie a small circle with a thread. For convenience, I take a not very long, but a double thread.If you work with a length of thread, then it gets confused and the hand quickly gets tired. Well, the thread in two additions significantly saves the effort and time of the needlewoman. 5. The big circle is also wrapped with thread. So, we have a small detail - the head and a large detail - the body of a chicken. 6. Slightly push the thread and insert the scissors between the cartons. 7. We begin to cut the filaments along the edge of the workpiece.
8. We take a piece of thread, preferably genuine. Holding the center of the circle with your thumb, gently stretch the thread between the boxes. 9. We tighten a thread and tie a knot. Auxiliary parts are removed from cardboard. We get the head of a fluffy baby. 10. Similarly we do with the second workpiece.alt="Easter chicken" title="Easter chicken">
11. And now, perhaps, the most difficult moment in the whole work. It is necessary to take the head of the chicken and the remaining thread to tighten the pompom-body of the chicken. At the same time you fasten the threads of the body and attach the head to the body. 12. We remove the cardboard and get just such a blank for the future of the chicken. It is necessary to slightly fluff the strings. 13. Cut the beak. 14. Fold the beak in half and apply glue along the fold line. 15. Glue the beak to the head. 16. Glue the beads.
>img src="https://sdelaysam-svoimirukami.ru/images/15/1854-pashalnyy-cyplenok.jpg" alt="Easter chicken" title="Easter chicken">
17. After the chicken took its place in the Easter composition, it was decided to slightly reduce the baby's beak. 18. So, the Easter chicken looks nicer. Isn't it true? 19.Well, at the end of the day, it was decided to add scallop to the chicken. Well, the fluffy baby bird has taken its place in the nest and is ready to decorate the Easter interior of the house.
How to make a manicure with a spongeMosquito TrapThermostat selection for floor heatingLollipopsStunning Diamond Concrete