Healing properties of the plant
If you often resort to traditional medicine, then you probably will be interested to learn new tools and recipes. For prevention and treatment, you can use the plant of the cluum. Find out what properties it has and how it is applied.
The bloodstove is a herbaceous family belonging to the Rosaceae plant, which has high thin stems, pinnate elliptical leaves and small dark red or claret flowers that gather in the inflorescence. After flowering, which begins in the second half of summer, fruits appear in the form of light brown nuts. A bloodbath can be found in meadows and glades, in shrub thickets, as well as on cliffs of reservoirs. It grows in Europe, eastern Asia and North America.
Interesting fact: the so-called name of the ciner received due to its pronounced hemostatic properties. But there are other options: Button, Rowman, Wild Rowan, Horn, Ogorodnik, Nagolovaten.
Composition and use
A large number of various useful components are found in the composition of the krovohlebki: several organic acids, flavonoids, essential oils, tannins, sterols, catechins, saponins, pigments, vitamins C and A.
Useful properties of the plant of the cinder:
- The plant increases blood clotting and due to this stops bleeding and prevents significant blood loss. Such properties allow the use of means on the basis of a blood-haul for hemophilia and heavy menstruation, as well as hemorrhoids, accompanied by bleeding.
- It should be noted and anti-inflammatory effect, which makes it expedient and effective to use the plant in the treatment of inflammatory diseases of the reproductive, respiratory, genitourinary, digestive systems, as well as mucous membranes and skin.
- The burner contributes to the speedy healing, regeneration and restoration of tissues, so it can be used for burns, purulent wounds, trophic ulcers.
- Antibacterial effects can destroy pathogens and neutralize the activity of various microorganisms living in the intestines and other organs.
- The blood-shed helps with parasitic invasions, allows to destroy lamblia, ascarids and helminths, and also cleanses the body of the products of their vital activity.
- Therapeutic properties contribute to the narrowing of blood vessels, their toning and increase in blood pressure.
- The plant is very effective in diarrhea, especially having an infectious nature and provoked by the activity of pathogenic microorganisms. But in other cases, the burner helps to stop diarrhea.
- This means of traditional medicine normalizes the contractile activity of the muscles of the uterine walls, due to which makes menstruation regular and less painful, and also helps to cleanse this organ from the products of labor.
Collecting and harvesting of the cinder
Useful properties are the underground root parts of the blood-groove, and they are collected and used in folk medicine. The harvest should begin after the end of the active vegetation period (growth and development of greenery) at the stage of fruiting, which occurs in September and the first half of October. You can also try to procure raw materials in early spring after the snow melts,but for this you need to know exactly the place of the growth of the burner and carefully remove the roots from the land that has not yet managed to warm up.
The rhizome is first carefully excavated from the ground, then thoroughly cleaned of the debris and if necessary washed in cool running water. Further, the roots can be cut, although they can be crushed and after drying. The raw material is laid out on a flat surface in a place protected from the sun and dried, preferably in the open air. It is possible to store a dry krovoklebku for five years in dense fabric bags or cardboard boxes.
Important: the herb of the plant is also used, but much less often, since most of the useful components are concentrated in the rhizomes. Ground parts should be collected during flowering - in June or July.
In which cases is contraindicated?
The main contraindications to the use of a burner:
- gestation period;
- diseases characterized by increased blood clotting or increased risks of blood clots (thrombosis, thrombophlebitis);
- lactation period;
- intestinal obstruction, chronic constipation;
- hypertension (use is permissible, but in minimal doses and with extreme caution);
- individual hypersensitivity.
How can a plant be used?
Application can be carried out in the following ways:
- Prepare a decoction, which can become a universal remedy. Two large spoons of harvested dried raw material is placed in a refractory container and filled with two cups of boiled water. Next, put the saucepan on the fire, bring its contents to a boil and cook for about ten minutes, and after a half-hour infusion, strain. This tool can be taken orally in a tablespoon after meals, as well as used for compresses and douches.
- Another use is infusion. To get it, you need three tablespoons of dried and crushed rhizomes pour water in a volume of 500 milliliters. Cover the container with the contents of the lid and leave for a couple of hours. The present and cooled down means through a cheesecloth or a thin fabric filter and on a quarter of a glass drink three times or four times a day.
- The tincture will help with internal infections and inflammatory skin diseases.Part of the dry plant fill with five parts of quality vodka (it can be replaced with diluted alcohol water). Put all this in a dark glass tightly closed container, which for two weeks is sent to a cool room. Cook the tincture and strain and take half a teaspoon to four times a day. For external use, dilute with water.
- In case of burns and wounds, an ointment that is prepared from a glass of crushed powdered roots and two glasses of a fatty base, for example, butter, vaseline or interior fat, helps well. The mixture is aged in the cold for several days and applied to the hearths before going to bed and in the morning.
- For prevention, you can add a pinch of rhizomes when brewing green, herbal or black tea.
Interesting fact: the roots can be used in cooking for cooking jelly or adding to salads.
Use a useful kinker to improve and maintain health!
Basket in the technique of volume application
Kiwi jam with lemon
Suspended cassette ceilings and their installation
Plastic bottle vases
DIY Solder Paste
3D card with flowers
Organizer for a needlewoman
Bilateral Snow Maiden (Christmas tree toy)