Home-made sausage - yum fingers
Semi-finished products do not have any benefit, and some of them are harmful. But what if sometimes you want to try, for example, sausages? Yes, and many kids love her very much. Do not rush to go to the store, make your own homemade sausage from natural ingredients. This is delicious!
How and from what can be done?
Many will think that cooking sausages at home is an incredibly difficult process. In fact, everything is much simpler than it might seem. Here are the main stages of cooking:
- First, determine the ingredients. If you prefer meat, then use it. This could be, for example, pork, beef, or even lamb. But take those parts that do not live very much, otherwise the delicious sausage will not work. You can also use poultry meat or offal (liver, ventricles and so on). And you can add to the meat, for example, vegetables or cereals. Very nourishing and tasty sausage is obtained with buckwheat. In general, be guided by your tastes.Some people like fat sausage, others like blood sausage, and still others prefer something light.
- The second important point is the shell. If you want to cook a completely natural dish, then it must also be natural. For these purposes, use pig or beef gut empty. Where to get them? Such a product can be sold in large supermarkets or specialized meat stores. But you can go to the market, find a meat seller there and try to negotiate with him. If you could not get such a component, do not despair, you can do without guts. You can use the usual food film. But, of course, after cooking it must be removed. In addition, fry or bake the dish in this case will not work.
- The third stage is cooking. Here again, it all depends on your habits and preferences. If you eat dietary foods and do not eat fried and smoked, then the best option is to cook the sausage or steam it. But another harmless method of heat treatment is baking. If the principles of proper nutrition are alien to you, then fry or blot the sausage. By the way, you can cook it on the fire.
- As for the various flavors and tricks, you can use any favorite seasonings. There are practically no restrictions here. Improvise and experiment, create your own unique recipe.
How to make a delicious homemade sausage? There are a great variety of sausage recipes: with meat, with mushrooms, with vegetables and with other ingredients. Different ways of cooking. We offer you to explore a few recipes.
Sausage with mushrooms and cheese
To cook a delicious sausage with cheese, stock up on the following ingredients:
- 500 grams of minced meat (it is best to use pork or mixed);
- 100 grams of champignons;
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 1 small bulb;
- 50 grams of hard cheese;
- dill to taste;
- vegetable oil;
- salt and black pepper to taste.
- First prepare the mushrooms, garlic and onions. Peel the onion and garlic, chop the onion, chop the garlic too. Rinse the champignons and cut them into thin slices.
- Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil, spread mushrooms, onions and garlic. Slightly save all this before the appearance of light and barely noticeable goldencrusts.
- Now mix the roasted ingredients with minced meat.
- Cheese rub on a large grater, finely chop the greens.
- Mix the cheese and greens with the rest of the ingredients, add the pepper and salt, mix everything well.
- If you decide to bake sausages or fry, it is best to use as a shell of the intestine. Rinse them, dry them a little.
- Now start filling your guts with stuffing.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Take a baking sheet, grease its bottom with vegetable oil, lay out sausages.
- Bake a dish for about 30-40 minutes. If the sausages start burning on the bottom, turn them over.
Pork liver sausage
It is a tasty and fairly budget liver sausage. Preparing it at home is easy and simple. You will need the following ingredients:
- 2.5 kg of pork liver;
- 500-1000 grams of interior fat (the amount can vary, it will depend on the desired final fat content);
- 50-70 grams of salt (the amount can also vary depending on your tastes);
- ½-1 teaspoon ground nutmeg;
- beef intestines for the shell.
- First prepare the liver. Remove all the veins, cut it into pieces of medium size.
- Boil the liver in salted water until half cooked (for about 10-15 minutes), then cool.
- Now skip the boiled liver with the interior fat through a meat grinder (or grind in a blender).
- Add nutmeg and salt. Mix well and thoroughly. It is better to do this by hands, so that the composition is homogeneous, and the salt is mixed.
- Now take the beef intestines (they should be washed and slightly damp) and fill them with stuffing. Tie the ends.
- Now boil the sausage in water or, for example, in vegetable broth for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the sausages, cool them in cold water and boldly serve, pre-cut.
Boiled sausage from chicken
Chicken sausage is very delicate and almost dietary. Here is what you need to make it:
- 500 grams of chicken breast;
- 30-50 ml of beet juice (for a beautiful pink shade);
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- 2 proteins of chicken eggs;
- 200 ml of cream (10% fat);
- salt and pepper to taste.
- First, cut the chicken breast into small pieces and skip through a meat grinder (preferably a couple of times) or grind in a blender until smooth.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Now add the garlic, cream, protein, beet juice, as well as pepper and salt to the minced chicken. Mix together thoroughly on a blender.
- Now lay the resulting composition on food film and wrap it, tie the ends. You can use ordinary food bags instead of foil, but before that it’s better to wrap the stuffing in foil and then put it in the bag.
- Boil sausage in water or in broth until ready. It will take about 30-40 minutes.
Pork spicy sausage
Try to cook spicy pork sausage. Prepare the following ingredients:
- 500 grams of pork pulp;
- 100 grams of lard;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- ½ tsp paprika;
- 1/3 tsp of nutmeg;
- salt and black pepper to taste;
- 30 ml of cognac;
- pork intestines for the shell.
- Prepare the ingredients first. Cut the meat and bacon into pieces, put in a bowl, add the paprika, salt and pepper, nutmeg. Mix everything and leave for half an hour.
- At the tip of the grinder for convenience, immediately put on the gut. Start chopping the meat along with the peeled garlic and the rest of the ingredients. The shell will immediately be filled with stuffing. Tie the ends of the bowel.
- Boil the resulting sausages in salted water until cooked (about half an hour).
- Cut the threads, put the sausages on a baking sheet, greased with butter. How much to bake? Only 10 minutes (turn over the sausage once so that the crust is even).
Useful advice to housewives:
- Do not fill the shell with a large amount of filling. Raw sausage should be easily pressed through with your finger. Otherwise, when cooking, the intestine will burst.
- Pierce the shell with a needle or toothpick in several places.
- Choose for the preparation of such dishes only quality and fresh ingredients, so that the sausage was useful and tasty!
Cook at home and delight your family! Bon appetit to all!
Which bath is better to install at home
Postcard 3D with tulips
How to treat fungus on the hands
Holiday weekends with a couple of new recipes
New and incredibly delicious pumpkin recipe with filling