Hot Oil Treatment For Hair
How to do a hot oil treatment at home
- Begin by heating up your hot oil. Whether it’s in an individual applicator or a plastic or glass bottle, the best way to heat your oil is by placing the bottle directly into a cup or bowl of hot water. Microwaving should be a second option if you don’t have a proper container, but it can lead to uneven heating and may burn some products if heated up too long.
- Once heated, let your oil cool to a skin-safe temperature. Test by placing a small drop on the back of your hand, and never apply hot oil directly to your scalp without being sure it isn’t hot enough to burn you.
- Now that you oil is hot but not scalding, apply liberally to your clean hair and scalp, focusing on whichever areas are in need of the most moisture.
- Once your hair is coated, give yourself a scalp massage to help work the hot oil into your skin and to promote circulation and follicle growth.
- Now you can let the hot oil sit for about 20 minutes, using a plastic cap to keep your hair warm and prevent oil from transferring or dripping. Extra heat can help your cuticles to open up further. Try sitting under a hooded dryer while you wait, or get in a hot shower, and let the steam heat your hair in the cap while you wait to rinse.
- After about 20 minutes, rinse the oil from your hair and scalp, then finish with a deep conditioner or leave-in treatment.
Video: Do It Yourself | Hot Oil Treatment For Dry and Frizzy Natural Hair
Healthy mouth care tips for good smile
The Pill and Your Heart
How to Record a CD
How to Attend a Sleepover when You Know That You Wet the Bed
If You Treat Your iPad Like a Pet, Check out These New Marc by Marc Jacobs Cases
Ear candling: Should you try it
How To Wear Pink: A Mans Guide
Geminis - Horóscopo Noviembre
Why Its OK to Love Butter Again
Check out our guide to the best coolers you can buy
Date: 04.12.2018, 17:19 / Views: 82435