How to dry crackers?
How to dry crackers in the oven?
Black bread or white bread is suitable for traditional crackers. It can be cut into slices, cubes or cubes. No need to cut the bread too thin, otherwise it may burn and not fry. Before you put the bread in the oven, you can salt it, sprinkle with spices, herbs, chopped garlic or sugar to taste.
If you pre-lubricate the pan with vegetable or butter, then the croutons will have a golden crust.
At what temperature to dry crackers?
Despite the fact that crackers - a simple dish, there are many recipes for their preparation:
- Wheat or rye bread is cut into slices of medium size, put them on a non-greased baking sheet tightly to each other.The oven is better to warm up to 150 degrees in advance. At this temperature, dry the crackers for an hour. They will turn out crispy and tender;
- for kvass recommend using black bread. It is better to dry it at a temperature of 180–200ºC for about 40–50 minutes. In the process they need to turn 2−3 times;
- the fastest are croutons made from baking. They are recommended to cut into thick slices at least 2 cm thick. Cooking temperature - 150−170ºC. After 10 minutes, the oven must be turned off and let them stand there for another 20 minutes. So the croutons will not burn, but they will turn out crispy and moderately fried;
- for croutons with a spicy taste and crisp, it is advised to cut the bread into thin cubes and dip them in a mixture of olive oil and chopped garlic, a little salt. Place on a baking sheet and send to the oven preheated to 180–200ºC for 5 minutes. Then turn off and leave the pan in the oven ajar to cool completely;
- dessert croutons are prepared in a special way, a rifted loaf is well suited for their preparation. Its pieces need to be greased with butter and lightly sprinkled with sugar or powder, for the flavor you can also add cinnamon.Put them on a dry baking sheet and send in the oven for half an hour. Set the temperature 130-140ºC. Drying such crackers is necessary until golden brown.
If the question arises about how to dry the crackers correctly, then you should consider not only the quality and type of bread, but also the technical characteristics of the oven. At high temperatures, crackers will fry faster, but they must be carefully monitored and turned over so that they do not burn. Brown bread crackers are prepared longer than white breads, so it’s best to cut them into small cubes or cubes.
How to choose the right door for a house
Defreeze the refrigerator
Panda Sleep Mask
Earrings to help: how to hide the flaws in appearance
DIY hanging shelf
How to make a picture of paper