How and when kids start laughing
When the baby starts to laugh out loud
After birth, the baby sleeps most of the time. So, he adapts to life in the outside world. And only by 1-2 months, he is interested in others and becomes more sociable. The kid smiles at his mother when she talks to him gently, and then his joy is manifested in laughter. There is no clear time frame when kids start laughing. According to neurologists, this happens by 20–30 weeks.
But if the baby is not filled with laughter at this age, then this does not mean developmental delays or illnesses. By itself, this skill does not depend on the intellect of the baby, but rather on his temperament, as well as the habits of the manifestation of emotions in the family.After all, if the parents are restrained and show little joy and the baby does not hear their laughter, then he is unlikely to learn this skill.
What to do if the baby does not laugh out loud
If the baby does not laugh, then do not panic about it. Perhaps his nervous system is not yet ready for such a manifestation of emotions. In addition, do not forget that the nature of the kids is different. And some children from infancy grow up serious and thorough.
But if you are worried that the child is not laughing, then you can cheer the baby in such ways:
- Feel free to show emotions. Babies like sponges absorb everything they see and hear. And your laugh will be a great example to follow.
- Play with a crumb in simple games like "ku-ku" or "over bumps."
- Tickle the child, but do not get carried away with this activity. After all, some tickling unpleasant.
- Blow crumbs on the face or tummy - such a game often cheers young children.
- Build funny faces and make unusual sounds. The main thing is not to scare the little one.
- Sing the songs and tell the songs.
- Be natural and have fun with your child, because babies feel false.
If your child laughs, then do not worry about it.After all, "seriousness" is not a sign of a delay in development or some kind of pathology. Just a child, he is not yet ready for such a manifestation of emotions. It will take a little time and he will learn to burst out laughing for any reason, so do not rush things and just have fun with the baby.
Drinking a cocktail: what does the dream book say about it?
Chrysanthemum watch from plastic spoons
Dove of Peace: DIY Hand Made May 1