How to Clear Address Bar
Launch Internet Explorer.
Click "Tools," and then click "Internet Options."
Check the "Delete browsing history on exit" button,
- then click the Delete button under the Browsing History subheading to clear the browser history.
- The Delete Browsing History window will open. For the best security, make sure that all options are checked, including "Form data," "Passwords" and "InPrivate Filtering data." Click the Delete button and wait for the process to complete.
Close the Internet Options window by clicking Apply and then the OK buttons.
Open the Firefox browser
Access the Options window by clicking "Tools" on the main menu, then choosing "Options."
Select the Privacy tab in the Options window to clear the history.
- Here you can establish privacy options for future use by selecting your preferred option under the History subheading.
Set the location bar to suggest "Nothing."
Click the linked phrase, "clear your recent history."
- You can choose to delete your browsing history from only the most recent activity within the last hour or 2, the current day or everything.
Choose your preferred option and click the "Clear now" button.Wait a few moments for the activity to complete, then click the OK button.
Launch the Chrome browser.
Go to options at the upper right side of the browser then click on Settings.
- The Options menu will launch in a new tab in the same browser window where you can clear the history.
Under "Settings" from the option types, click "Advanced Settings".Then look for "Clear Browsing Data" under Privacy.
- Set the period you want to clear the history from and select the data types you will be deleting. For the highest security, select all data types and clear "From the beginning of time."
Finish the process by clicking the Clear Browsing Data button and then closing the Options tab.
Use the dock area to launch the Safari browser.
Click "History" on the main toolbar, then click the Clear the History option at the bottom of the drop down menu.
QuestionHow do I clear the names from the drop down search bar on Facebook?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf you click on the box to type, the list of previously searched names drops down. You should see an option to the right that says "Edit." You can then select "Clear Searches" at the top of the page.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- You can always clear individual entries from the address bar in most browsers by clicking the down arrow, moving your cursor over the entry to highlight it, and pressing the Delete key on your keyboard. In Chrome, clear individual entries by pressing Ctrl+H while in the browser and then selecting the entries you wish to delete.
- Check to be sure that your history has been successfully cleared and is not shown by clicking the down arrow at the right edge of the address bar. You have successfully cleared your address bar if nothing is listed other than your home page.
Video: How To Delete Chrome Address Bar Autofill Suggestions
Essential Men’s Fashion Pieces for Both Business and Casual Wear
What Every Parent Must Know About Sleep
101 Celebrity Beauty Secrets toSteal
The Top 11 Long Hairstyles for Oval Faces
Benefits, harms, and gaming disorder going forward
How to Keep Your Hotel Room Safe
Tips 40-Year-Old Women Should Keep in Mind When Choosing Hairstyles
Top 25 Most Beautiful Daffodil Flowers
My Technology-Deprived Teen Is Driving Me Crazy
Now Playing: 6 New Rules of Wearing Sweatpants
The Stylists Behind The World’s Best-Dressed Men
Traders and Company Wave 100 Cotton Tablecloth 109988WVK 109988WVS Color: Kiwi
Food Blogger Naturally Sassy Shares Delicious Vegan And Sugar-Free Recipes
Frosted Berry Cocktail Recipe
Date: 03.12.2018, 10:35 / Views: 51435