How to cook airan at home
The peoples of the Caucasus consider airan to be the drink of the gods and the elixir of longevity. The benefits of this ancient drink are confirmed by scientists and doctors. It is considered a unique fermented milk product, which is composed of many nutrients with low calorie content.
- Preparation time:6 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
Ayran at home
There are a lot of ayran recipes, almost every village has its own way of making this drink. The main ingredients are milk and sourdough. In the original, the leaven is made from katyk - yogurt from boiled milk. But in modern conditions, the leaven can be bought already prepared.
- Boil the milk and boil it a little, not allowing it to stick to the bottom.
- Cool the milk to 39-40 ° C, add the leaven, mix well.
- Pour into a jar and cover with a lid.
After 5-6 hours the drink can be consumed. If ayran is thick, it can be diluted with mineral non-carbonated water, milk or koumiss. If desired, it can be salted and seasoned with spices. It goes well with ground paprika and herbs - mint, basil and dill.
In Ayran, you can add pieces of berries and fruits, but in this case it does not need much salt. Then the sour taste of the drink will go well with sweet fruit.
Ayran recipe on yogurt
This drink is nutritious and tasty. It can be used for fasting days without harm to health. Ingredients:
- natural yogurt - 700 ml;
- non-carbonated mineral water - 300 ml;
- salt - to taste.
- Beat the yoghurt with salt until foaming.
- Add chilled water and mix.
If desired, you can add chopped dill, parsley or cilantro. From this basic drink you can create a lot of new and tasty dishes.
Iran with fennel
- kefir - 1000 ml;
- cucumbers - 2 pcs .;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- olive oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
- Fennel seeds - 1 tbsp. l .;
- thyme - 1 tsp;
- mint - twig;
- salt - to taste.
- Grate the cucumbers grated.
- Grind the seeds of fennel and mint.
- To the cucumbers add kefir, a little salt and mix.
- Stirring constantly, add butter, fennel and herbs.
- Skip the garlic through the press. Add at the end.
It remains to pour the drink into glasses and decorate with a mint leaf. In the hot season in each glass you can add a piece of ice.
Knowing how to make an ayran, you can often prepare yourself this tasty and healthy drink that simultaneously quenches thirst and hunger.
The crisis in the relationship after the firstborn
You can not throw away: 12 ingenious ways to use tea bags
Dream Catcher: Decoration and Amulet
Fresh Red Cabbage Salad
Building a house of matches