How to cook cherry marshmallows
- 5 g of powdered agar-agar;
- 1 egg white;
- 250 g of pitted cherries;
- 400 g of sugar;
- 75 ml of water;
- Powdered sugar for powder.
- If you use fresh-frozen cherries, then you need to take more - 300 grams, because after defrosting the weight will decrease. If fresh, then first they need to sort, wash and remove bones.
- Then place in a refractory container and cover with a spoon of sugar. Put on the fire. If you have fresh cherry - pour a little water to the bottom of the tank so that they do not burn. Boil and boil for 5 minutes.
- After that, remove the cherries from the heat, cool slightly and kill with a dipping blender until mashed.
- Take 125 ml of the resulting smoothie and mix with 125 grams of sugar. Boil for two minutes and cool.
- Pour agar-agar with water and leave for 15 minutes, then put it on the fire, boil and pour 240 grams of sugar into it. Bring to a boil again, cook for 5 minutes, stirring the syrup all the time.
- When the cherry smoothie has cooled, add half of the protein and beat with a mixer for 2 minutes. Mass will brighten and increase in volume. Continue whisking by adding the other half of the protein.The mixture will turn pale and pick up the volume. Continue whipping on and slowly pour in hot agar-agar.
- On parchment paper to land our marshmallows. To do this, use a pastry bag or syringe. And leave for one day freeze. After a day, sprinkle the marshmallow with powdered sugar. If you want to connect them in pairs.
A small gift for a big holiday
Love You Postcard
Let Julia sing Vodianova collects signatures for Samoilov
Decorative button painting
New Year's Boot
New life of the old lamp
14 new home appliances