How to cook semolina in milk?
Since childhood, you love porridge, but do not know how to cook it? In this case, adopt a few tips that will help you prepare a tasty and at the same time healthy porridge.
To make semolina on milk, you will need:
- Semolina - 3 tablespoons;
- Milk - 500 ml.,
- Sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- Salt - ½ tsp.
- Bring milk to a boil. Be sure to ensure that the milk was fresh, otherwise during boiling, it may curdle.
- Add salt and sugar; stirring constantly, we fall asleep with a thin stream of semolina (otherwise you may form lumps, which then do not dissolve).
- We continue to cook porridge, stirring constantly.
- When the porridge becomes thick, reduce the heat and boil for another 10-15 minutes.
- Then turn off the fire, cover the pan with a lid and wait until the semolina will be infused for another 5-10 minutes.
- Arrange the porridge on plates and serve on the table, adding butter, jam or dried fruits.In some cases, honey is added instead of sugar. Thus, the whole process of cooking semolina on milk takes about 25 minutes.
If you want the porridge not to burn and get very tasty, pay attention to the following recommendations:
- Cook semolina only in milk;
- To prevent the milk from burning, first pour some water to the bottom of the pan, and then only milk;
- Cook porridge in a pan with a non-stick or ceramic coating, and the thicker the bottom, the better;
- The ratio of semolina and milk should be about 7 teaspoons of cereal to 1 cup of liquid (but it all depends on what kind of porridge you like, liquid or thick)
- Cook porridge, stirring constantly with a spoon.
New Year Card
Metal tile: features and benefits
What vitamins to take for hair loss
Christmas smells for your home
How to determine the cause of frequent urination
How to make an air compressor
How easy it is to make the stomach flat