How to create a windows 7 connection?
You can create a new connection over a local network or via the Internet. Let's look at how to do this, using Windows 7 as an example.
Creating a local connection
Sometimes providers use the Internet access connection with the client’s network equipment. If this is your case, then you should know how to create a local connection on windows 7.
- On the Start menu, select Control Panel.
- On the "Network and Internet" page, go to "View network status and tasks" and go to "Network and Sharing Center".
- Click "Change adapter settings." In the "Network Location Settings" window should be indicated "Home Network". Select "Local Area Connection" and click the right mouse button, in the menu that appears, click "Status" -> "Properties". In the "Network" tab, check "Internet Protocol Version 4". Click “Properties” again. In this window, select “Obtain an IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server address automatically” by clicking “OK” in all windows.
If you have questions about creating a network, read the article How to make a home network.
Now consider the question of how to set up an Internet connection on Windows 7. Perform all actions from a local network connection, only in the "Network Location Settings" window select "Internet".
Creating a network connection
It is also worth figuring out how to create a network connection in windows 7.
- Perform steps 1 and 2 of the LAN connection.
- Then select “Set up a connection or network”, from the options, select “Connect to the Internet” and click “Next”.
- On the next page, select “High Speed.” Fill in the information given to you when concluding the contract: login (username) and password, as well as the name of the connection at your discretion. Click "Connect".
- In case if it was not possible to check the connection to the Internet, we indicate "Create this connection anyway" and click "Close". Now, in order to use it for work on the Internet, you need to click "Start" → "Connection".
- Select the created connection and click "Connect." In the window, specify the necessary data and click "Connect".
For more information about setting up a network, see How to configure a network in Windows 7.
Creating a wireless connection
- To create a wireless connection on windows 7, you need to perform a series of actions. To connect, select "Network" → "Connect to the network." A list of available networks appears. In case the required network is not available, use the “Update” button.
- Select the desired network and click "Connect". If the specified network is unsafe, you will be prompted to confirm the connection. You can click Continue or Connect to another network.
- If you need a security key, then enter it. A connection message will appear.
5 things vampires in the house, taking away health and strength
LED Monitor Stand
How to make a man nice
Colored glass for doors and windows - types, advantages, prices
How to sew a knife sheath
Home for joy