How to create windows 7?
Watch the video
Installing a clean version of Windows 7 is not always convenient. It is much better if driver packages, updates and a set of necessary programs go along with it. It takes a lot of time to debug a freshly installed system for yourself, turn off unnecessary services and add codecs.
However, you can download a ready-made assembly, of which you can find a huge amount on the vast expanses of the Internet. But here it may happen that in one downloaded assembly they will arrange one thing and in the other another. Therefore, it is better to create a new build of Windows, optimized for their own needs.
RT Seven Lite
The program is a powerful tool for designing your own Windows 7. With it, you can:
- manage the list of operating system services that will be included in the assembly;
- include themes, wallpapers, third-party applications, drivers, and language packs in the build;
- configure automatic mechanisms for installing and registering programs;
- lay the configuration of the desktop, the conductor and other system parameters.
Download RT Seven Lite as you can with the developer, and with.
Before you start designing your Windows 7, you must:
- launch RT Seven Lite;
- click the "Browse ..." button;
- specify in the appropriate fields a pre-downloaded ISO image with Windows 7 (you can use someone else’s assembly) and a folder for unpacking;
- start unpacking;
- open the “Tasks” menu in the left pane of the program;
- put a bird in front of the item “Select All” (below).
Unpacking the image takes a lot of time. It depends on the performance of the computer and the number of running programs (it is better to close the extra).
The process of configuring the assembly is divided into several stages (some can be skipped):
- integration (language packs, drivers, applications and updates);
- editing components (services and programs of the operating system);
- fine tuning (defining the parameters of the desktop, control panel, visual effects, registry and other system components);
- setting up an automatic installation (adding a serial key, regional and user data);
- definition of appearance (editing wallpaper, themes, screensavers, welcome screen by default);
- saving the finished image or recording the installation disk (flash drive).
For clarity, we will create our image with several pre-installed programs, a set of drivers and components of the system that were removed as unnecessary. For this:
- open the menu “Integration” in the left pane of the program;
- select the “Drivers” tab;
- press the button "Add";
- find and open the required driver on the hard disk;
- select the tab "Applications";
- press the button "Add";
- find and open the installation file of the required application on the hard disk;
- open the “Components” menu in the left pane of the program;
- in the left column, we mark those components that we do not want to see in the assembly (for example, “Special features”, “Screen magnifier” and “Speech recognition support”);
- press the button "Apply";
- open the “Boot ISO Image” menu in the left pane of the program;
- click on the words "Select mode";
- in the drop-down list, select the item "Create an image";
- specify the path and name for the image;
- Click the "OK" button.
Task processing time depends on computer performance. Extra programs at this stage it is better to close.
Cake from plasticine
Spinach pancakes with red caviar and watercress
DIY wooden rug
What is the mains voltage
Painting on shellac