How to cut a bottle in half (lengthwise)
Glass bottles and jars are an excellent material for home-producers, from which you can do something new and unusual. For their processing, as it turned out, it is not necessary to use mechanical means. For example, I'll show you how to cut a bottle along an electric current.Now you need to wrap the bottle in this wire and fix it with rubber flagella. In fact, nichrome wire is the future line on which the bottle will be cut.Fix the passage of the wire in several places. Prepare asbestos: cut or break into small pieces.
MaterialsWhat to cut glasses will be required:
- Bottle with a sprayer filled with plain water.
- A piece of asbestos or other heat-resistant or refractory material, such as paronite.
- Packing gum - you can buy in stores with stationery.
- A piece of nichrome wire can be extracted from almost any electrical heating device.
- A power source capable of 30-40 V and 3-4 A.
- Well, actually sa m object cutting - glass bottle.
Cut the bottle in halfFirst you need to straighten the nichrome wire properly, since evenness of the cut edge of the bottle depends on its evenness.Unwind spirat, if before that nichrome you were in a spiral.
>imgsrc="https://sdelaysam-svoimirukami.ru/uploads/posts/2018-04/medium/1523525585_8.jpg" style="max-width: 100%;" alt="How to cut a bottle in half lengthwise">The bottle neck is generally a problematic part, since the glass is thicker there. The bottom of the bottle is also a problem area. Therefore, in order to press the wire to the bottom, it is necessary to put the bottle on a ledge made of a piece of asbestos.
Simple TV Antenna
Stained Glass Butterfly
With what to wear trendy jeans
25 Ways to Upgrade an Old Fridge
Eco-Friendly Christmas Card