How to get to Nizhny Novgorod?
Nizhny Novgorod is a picturesque city located at the confluence of two rivers, the Oka and Volga. The distance from Moscow to this city is about 400 km. Let's figure out how to get to Nizhny Novgorod.
Faster and most convenient to get to Nizhny Novgorod by plane. A large number of airlines provide direct flights to this destination, but the most frequent ones produce:
- Aeroflot on Airbus А319, Airbus А320; flight time - 1 h. 15 min;
- S7 Airlines on Boeing A319; flight time - 1 h. 10 min;
- UTair on the ATR-72; flight time - 1 h. 30 min;
- KLM on the Airbus A319; flight time - 1 h. 15 min.
Aeroflot and KLM aircraft fly from Sheremetyevo-D airport, S7 Airlines - from Domodedovo, Uteir - from Vnukovo.
In addition to the above companies also carry out flights Ural Airlines.
Arrival in Nizhny Novgorod is made at the only airport Strigino, which is located 18 km from the city center.
You can specify the flight schedule on the website.
How to get to the airports:
- Sheremetyevo: from the green line metro (Zamoskvoretskayaline) - from the station "Belorusskaya" by aeroexpress or from the station "Rechnoy Vokzal" by bus No. 851; from the purple metro line (Tagansko-Krasnopresnenskaya line) - from the station "Glider" by bus number 817.
- Domodedovo: from the green line of the metro - from the Paveletskaya station by aeroexpress or from the Domodedovo station by bus No. 308.
- Vnukovo: from the blue metro line (Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line) - from Kievskaya station by aeroexpress; from the red metro line (Sokolnicheskaya line) - from the Yugo-Zapadnaya station by bus No. 611.
The average cost of air tickets from Moscow to Nizhny Novgorod is about 3,500 rubles.
How to get by train
In the direction of Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod runs 44 route with a minimum price in the region of 650 p. Travel time varies from 4 to 7 hours.
Departures are made daily from the Yaroslavl and Kursk railway stations, located at the Komsomol station of the red metro line (Sokolnicheskaya line) and Kursk station of the blue metro line, respectively.
Also, on certain days, there is a transfer from the Belorussky railway station, located at the Belorussian station of the green metro line.
Since train schedules may vary, refer to for exact information.
How to get by bus
Daily departures are from the Schelkovskaya metro station (blue line): Schelkovskoye Shosse 54, as well as from Kursky railway station, ul. Upper Syromyatnicheskaya. Minimum ticket price - 800 p. Travel time - from 6 to 8.5 hours.
How to get there by car
Departure from Moscow is carried out in the direction of the city of Vladimir along Entuziastov Highway onto the M7 highway. Before Vladimir, to save time, you can drive from the roundabout to the right in the direction of Danilovka and Michurino. After Michurino there will be a junction where you should turn right again and continue on the M7. Entry to Nizhny Novgorod will be on the Moscow highway.
How to cook the soup from the head of chum
Cake with figs and dates
What to give a man
Knitting colored elephant knitting
Salad from a king crab with coconut dressing
Great ideas - a brilliant embodiment