How to love your natural hair color
Salons and manufacturers of hair care products are cashing in on the general hatred of their hair. Curly women want to straighten their hair, and brunettes want to become blondes. It is human nature to want what he does not have or cannot have, and his hair also belongs to this. If you have spent a lot of money on the hair of your dreams and have not achieved what you want, you can simply learn to love the hair that nature has given you.
- First of all, you need to accept yourself as you are and realize that you are wonderful. For example, if you have curly hair, and you would like straight, just think about all those women with straight hair who envy your charming curls. Ask yourself why you hate your hair when everyone around you is green with envy to them? Maybe this is because you want to be like our models from the TV, whose long straight hair fluttering from a fan in front of her? The TV does not show a tangle of matted hair into which long straight hair turns when the fan is turned off.Here's another example: if you have straight hair, do you want curls, because your straight hair is lifeless, shapeless and just hanging from your head like a tow? Look at this problem from a positive point of view. It is easier to care for straight hair than curly hair if it is long.
- When you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, admire your hair and tell yourself how great you look and what beautiful hair you have. Do other people compliment your hair? Take an example from them and praise your hair too.
- Every time you see your reflection in the rearview mirror in the car, in the window, in the ladies' room at work, praise your hair, and gradually you will start to believe in what you say.
- Spend a few minutes in the morning and evening brushing your hair in front of a mirror. Regularly use hair conditioner to make your hair soft and shiny. Decorate your hair with hairpins, rubber bands or other accessories to your taste. If you pamper your hair and view it from a positive point of view, you will learn to love it.
- Continue to revise your attitude to your own hair.Always think and speak positively when it comes to your hair. If you take good care of your hair with simple hygiene procedures, you will not need to do anything else.
DIY wooden rug
Polymer clay lamb