How to make a Christmas tree with your own hands?
Watch the video
A small Christmas tree made with your own hands is a good addition to a New Year's gift or an original toy that can decorate a room during the New Year holidays. A Christmas tree can be made from almost anything: paper, cloth, buttons, shiny tinsel, and even candy. But in order to get to work, you need to figure out how to make a Christmas tree with your own hands.
If you are thinking about how to make a Christmas tree with your own hands, then you should consider making a Christmas tree out of paper. There are several options for how to do this.
Simple christmas tree
The easiest way is to sew a Christmas tree. For this you need to prepare:
- Christmas tree patterns;
- the cloth;
- filler (fabric or synthetic winterizer).
Sew a Christmas tree
- Make a piece. Draw the shape of your Christmas tree on a piece of paper and cut it out.
- According to the patterns, carve out two identical cloths of the product, not forgetting about 0.5 cm allowances.
- Connect the parts and sew them around the edge. The lower part is sewn at the very end.
- Fill the Christmas tree with filler and sew the bottom.
This Christmas tree can be used as a Christmas toy or as an addition to a gift. You can also come up with an improvised stand: fix the Christmas tree on a small wooden plank.
Christmas tree made of felt
The original cone Christmas tree can be made of felt. In this case, you need to be patient and get to work. During the work you will need:
- green felt (can be different shades);
- foam cone;
- curves for circles.
Christmas tree making
- Prepare the curve in the form of a circle. The diameter of the circle depends on the size of the tree: the larger and larger the tree, the larger must be the diameter.
- Cut out circles from felt fabric. If you have a fabric of different shades, then cut out from different fabrics. It is worth noting that about 100 circles are needed for a small tree 20–25 cm high.
- Fold all the circles so that you have a cone.
- After that, attach them to the base of the foam using small pins. We start working from the bottom and gradually “put on” the branches of the Christmas tree row by row.
- You can also decorate the finished Christmas tree with Christmas toys, which will give it elegance.
If you want to make an interesting Christmas tree from candies, read the article How to make a Christmas tree from candies, which contains detailed instructions.
And Christmas trees made of beads, buttons and other available materials are described in the article How to make Christmas trees.
If you and your child want to make a Christmas tree out of paper with your own hands, then for starters, you can try a very easy option. To create such a Christmas tree you will need:
- color paper;
We make a Christmas tree
- Fold several sheets of colored paper in a stack.
- Draw the contours of the Christmas tree on one piece of paper and cut.
- You will get several identical blanks.
- Bend them in half (along the trunk of the tree).
- The next step is to collect the Christmas tree. Glue each half of one blank to the other half. And so on to the last. You will have a volume Christmas tree.
- When the glue dries, you can use the tree.
To make such a Christmas tree is very simple. From paper you need to cut a triangle of the required size. Then an accordion is folded out of the figure and a hole is made in the middle of the hole punch into which the stick is inserted.An improvised star, which is cut out of red paper, can be attached to the top of the Christmas tree.
Christmas tree with needles
- First you need to prepare needles. To do this, cut the papernarrow strips and divide into equal parts (must be both large and small strips).
- Then glue the ends of each strip to each other.
- After that, make a paper cone and glue the needles to the base. Remember that there are large needles below and small ones above.
This option is similar to the previous one, but here instead of needles they use circles. To create a Christmas tree, cut a huge number of circles of the same size. Then glue them with one side to the cone. In this case, you need a large number of circles, as they fit tightly one to another.
This Christmas tree is made of the same materials as the previous one, only here a metal rod is necessary for the base (if not, thenuse a ballpoint pen).
- Cut paper circles of different diameters.
- Divide the circle into 12 equal parts, starting from the middle.
- Cut the obtained parts along the lines to the middle of the workpiece.
- Fold the corners to each other and glue them.
- After that, the workpiece is strung on the rod. It is worth remembering that the circles with a large diameter are at the bottom, with a smaller one - at the top.
- The top can be decorated with a star or a small cone.
The number of blanks depends on the height of your tree. The minimum number is fifteen layers.
These are the simple options for making Christmas tree to help you decorate the holiday table.
Cozy house for a cat
How to reduce aggression
Pain in the anus in women: causes