How to make a miniature Christmas tree
Crafts, For Children, For Friends, Gifts, For Favorite, For Men, Decor, For Women, Workshop, Cheap, Accessories
Today we will make with you a miniature Christmas tree made of rope. But the rope should be made from natural sisal fiber. It can be purchased at a hardware store or at a building hypermarket.
How to make a Christmas tree with your own hands:
Can't wait to show you this easy and fascinating process! Let's get started.
- For a start, cut off equal parts of the rope.
- Spread it out and fold it so that the fibers lie in the same direction.
- Take the wire fromgalvanizedsteel (you can use any solid wire) and bend it . Arrange the fibers on the wire as shown in the photo.
- Then cut out the triangular shape.
- Attach one end of the wire in a vice, and the other end will be twisted with a drill.
- The result is a shapeless scrap that we turn into a herringbone using scissors.
Sew a small box for storage
Felted toy - Owl
How to breastfeed
How to eliminate the beating of the cartridge in a screwdriver