How to make an original pencil
Crafts, For Children, For children, For Friends, For Favorite, Gifts, For Men, Decor, For Women, Workshop, Cheap, Accessories
Dear friends, this is one of the fastest and easiest lessons! You might want to make some pencils for your friends or loved ones!
What we need today:
- Wooden beam;
- Super glue;
- Circular saw.
How to make this delectable pencil:
- Using a circular saw, we cut out equal pieces of wood from a wooden bar, and then grind the sharp corners with an emery paper.
- Drill a hole in the center of the future pencil; in this hole we place graphite.
- Drip super glue onto the end of the graphite rod and insert it into the hole. Give the glue a couple of minutes to dry, and then shorten the rod.
- Using a grinder, we process a wooden bar.
- Now you can draw or use it as a decor. Also it can serve as an excellent gift for a birthday or a New Year.
Christmas tree quilling do-it-yourself
Paper Weave Basket
Big fan from coolers
How to determine inventories
Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
Plastic pipe visor