How to make nachos sauce
Nachos sauce is a traditional Mexican dish that has gained worldwide recognition. You can cook it from cheese, vegetables, fruits and various spices.
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
Nachos Sauce Recipe
Crispy chips made from corn tortillas are served with original fragrant sauces.
Vegetable Salsa Recipe:
- Peel the onions and garlic, and free the peppers from the seeds. Cut the vegetables randomly, pour them with olive oil and bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool the vegetables, remove the skin from the tomatoes. Put the food in the bowl of a blender and chop them. Ideally, the sauce should be non-uniform, it should contain small pieces of vegetables.
- Mix the resulting mass with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Cool the finished supplement, garnish with minced cilantro and serve. Vegetable sauce goes well with not only appetizers, but also with first and second courses.
Cheese Sauce for Nachos
A fragrant flavor with a rich taste is prepared rather quickly, so you can easily get ready for a party in the Mexican style or meeting unexpected guests.
Cheese Sauce Recipe:
- Melt 30 g of butter in a pan.
- Pour 20 g of wheat flour and fry it until golden brown.
- Pour 250 ml of milk into the pan, add a pinch of salt and cayenne pepper.
- Bring the liquid to a boil, then mix it with 300 g of grated cheese.
- Stir the sauce with a whisk or spoon until it is smooth.
When the cheese chip additive is ready, pour it into a sauceboat or a regular bowl.
This legendary sauce is prepared in all regions of Mexico in different ways, but lime, avocado and salt are used everywhere.
- Peel half the avocado and chop it randomly in small pieces.
- 1 clove garlic, half a bulb and a bunch of parsley finely chop.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 lime.
- Mix in a blender all the prepared ingredients.
- 1 large tomato cut into cubes and mix the pieces with guacmole. Season with chili powder and salt.
Pour the sauce into a small bowl, and place it in the center of the tray. Lay out the chips around it, and then carry the snack to the table. Avocado paste also goes well with fish, meat and poultry.
Preparing sauces according to our recipes, you can enjoy the amazing flavors of traditional Mexican cuisine.
Eco-friendly bird feeder
Box - box for photo
Quilting and patchwork
Christmas sock with your own hands
Chicken Muffin with Cheese