How to make tulips?
Watch the video
Flowers decorate not only the interior, but also the confectionery: all kinds of cakes and pastries. Flowers made of paper will be a beautiful gift or addition for the interior. Today we will talk about how to make tulips in different ways.
In a few minutes you can make an origami tulip with your own hands and even a bouquet of multi-colored tulips. To create flowers, you will need sheets of paper of different colors, and for the stem you need to prepare green sheets.
- First you need to cut a square from a sheet of paper of a suitable color (red, pink).
- Then fold it diagonally in half.
- After that, unfold a sheet of paper and fold the other side diagonally.
- Again, unfold a sheet of paper and fold it in half, unfold and fold again in half.
- Next, unfold the sheet of paper and hide the side triangles inward. The result should be a triangular envelope.
- Then turn it 90 degrees. To do this, turn it over from the sides, and the sides will fold in half.
- Wrap the bottom corners all the way up - it will turn square.
- Now turn out the product as it is done in paragraph 5. It should turn out to be a square with a hole on one side.
- Next, we wrap each side of the square. Angle bend inwards so that he went beyond the middle line.
- We wrap the second corner in the same way and hide it under the first one.
- The two remaining sides are folded in the same way.
- Then inflate the tulip through the hole to unfold the stalks.
- In a hole we fix a small stalk made of green paper.
For more information on how to make a tulip out of paper, see the article - How to make a tulip out of paper.
Cakes are often decorated with tulips of different colors. Making cream tulips is pretty simple. You must prepare the following tools and ingredients:
- pastry bag to create flowers;
- plastic bottle;
- cream (two colors: red and white).
Before you start creating tulips, you need to make a nozzle on a pastry bag:
- Cut off the neck of a plastic bottle.
- In the lid along the edge we make 5 elongated cuts, and in the middle - 5 large holes. It is worth remembering that all the holes should not be interconnected.
- Close the neck of the bottle cap.
- We insert the neck of the bottle into the bag.
PVC pipe stand
Plastic Pipe Drilling Machine
Roof gable of OSB Slabs
Qualitative project of a manor for the whole family in the General Project studio based on customer’s sketches
Plastic Bottle Vase
Hair Clip Bouquet
Suspended ceiling installation