How to pickle mushrooms at home in cold and hot ways - simple and tasty recipes for the winter
Simple recipes with step by step photos describe in detail how to pickle mushrooms for the winter at home. Both popular forest varieties such as white, boletus mushrooms, milk mushrooms, mushrooms, honey rushes and volnushki, as well as usual store options like oyster mushrooms and champignons are suitable for preparation. Mushrooms salted in a cold or hot way are perfectly stored in sterilized jars, and in the frosty season they delight with their bright, juicy taste and fragrant aroma.
How to quickly and tasty salted mushrooms for the winter in banks - a simple recipe with photos step by step
A simple recipe with step-by-step photos will teach everyone to quickly pickle any types of mushrooms for the winter. To prepare the dish, spices are not needed.Just the most ordinary food salt is enough and at the exit you will get an awesomely tasty and rich home-made snack.
Necessary ingredients for salting delicious mushrooms for winter
- mushrooms - 5 kg
- salt - 250 g
Step-by-step instructions on how to quickly salt for winter cold mushrooms
- Mushrooms very carefully to sort and wash well.
- Then fold into a deep basin, pour cold water over it, put a wide lid on top and lightly press it with a suitable weight so that the mushrooms are all the time in the liquid and do not float. Leave in this state for 5 days, changing the water daily and rinsing the containers.
- Each mushroom cut into several identical slices of small size.
- Fold in the pelvis, pouring the layers not with iodized salt, press hard with oppression and leave for 3 days. Daily mix the mass and monitor the excreted juice.
- After the allotted time to pack the mushrooms in dry, sterile jars, trying to fill very tight. Seal cork tightly and send to a refrigerator or cellar.
How to salt pickled mushrooms for the winter in banks - a simple recipe with spices
When pouring bolettes with spices in cans for the winter according to this simple recipe, it should be remembered that the legs of this variety of mushrooms have a dense, firm structure and a specific taste.Therefore, in order to prevent seaming, it is better to separate the caps at the stage of preparing the components and preserve only them. This approach ensures the absence of unpleasant taste flavors in the product.
The necessary ingredients for salting for winter with spice
- brown cap boletus - 1 kg
- bay leaf - 3 pcs
- black currant - 3 leaves
- allspice - 3 peas
- Carnation - 3 buds
- dill - 6 sprigs
- salt - 50 g
- water - 2 l
Step-by-step instructions on how to pick up brown caps in banks for winter
- Thoroughly sort the mushrooms, removing the spoiled or wormy specimens. Wash whole neat boletus mushrooms in running water and cut into pieces of arbitrary shape.
- In a deep enamelled container, boil some lightly salted water, put the treated mushrooms in it and boil it until soft. Then remove with a slotted spoon, rinse in running water and drain in a colander to drain excess liquid.
- Simultaneously prepare the brine. To do this, bring 2 liters of water to a boil over high heat, pour in spices, add leaves, greens and boil for 20 minutes. The resulting foam must be removed.
- Packed up cooled mushrooms in dry sterilized jars, sprinkle with salt and pour boiling solution. Leave for 10-15 minutes, then drain the liquid back into the pot and boil for another 15 minutes.
- Strain the pickle through the gauze, folded in several layers, pour into jars of mushrooms to the very shoulders, tightly tighten the lids, turn and cool, wrapped with a warm blanket. Before winter, send to storage in the basement or cellar.
A simple recipe how to salt at home in the winter for mushrooms mushrooms in hot cans
How to pickle for the winter in cans of mushrooms, will describe the following simple recipe. Mushrooms cooked in this way will be crispy, juicy, rich and will decorate not only the daily diet, but also the festive menu. Spicy dish harmoniously complement hot meat dishes or serve as an original snack to strong alcoholic beverages.
Necessary ingredients for winter salting in the banks of mushrooms mushrooms
- milk mushrooms - 5 GK
- bay leaf - 10 pcs
- garlic - 20 cloves
- currant leaves - 15 pcs
- horseradish root - 50 g
- dill - ½ bunch
- salt - 15 tbsp
- water - 5 l
Step-by-step instructions for a simple recipe for hot pickles for winter piles in a jar
- The cilia should be washed very well in running water with a soft brush or sponge.The spoiled places and the basis of a leg to cut a knife.
- Fold the mushrooms in a deep basin, pour cold water so that it completely covers the mushrooms, cover with a lid or load and leave in this form for 2-3 days. Water daily change.
- After the time expires, wash the mushrooms well and fold them to the kitchen sieve to drain excess liquid.
- For brine, dissolve 1/3 of the volume of salt in 5 liters of water and bring to a boil over medium heat. In an intensely boiling liquid pour mushrooms and cook for half an hour. Be sure to remove the foam formed on the surface, otherwise the brine will be cloudy and ugly in appearance.
- Then remove the mushrooms with a skimmer, place in a colander and rinse under strong pressure of cold water.
- Pour a little salt on the bottom of the deep enamelled container, put the milk mushrooms hats down, laying layers with salt, finely chopped garlic, grated horseradish root, dill, bay leaves and currant leaves.
- Cover with a wide plate on top, press down with a load and remove for 2-3 days in a cool, dark place.
- Then load the milk, together with the spices and the separated juice, into a dry sterilized jar, screw on the lids and send to the cellar for winter storage.
How to salt the cold way to the fungi mushrooms for the winter - a simple recipe in jars
The wolves salted in the cans in the cold way for the winter have a pleasant, elastic texture, perfectly preserve their juiciness and a fresh, pronounced taste. But in order to “live” safely until winter, the banks with the product will have to be sterilized. For half a liter, 20 minutes is enough, and liter will need to be processed for at least half an hour. This will ensure reliable preservation of the dish and will not allow it to sour or ferment.
The application spring came
Mold raised to the rank of art: original work of a talented Englishman
Incredibly delicious recipe for glazed meat rolls
How are birth
Old vinyl watch