How to pickle aspen mushrooms for the winter in banks
You want to see dishes from mushrooms on the table not only during the season, but also in the winter. For the winter, aspen mushrooms can be dried and frozen, but the most popular are salted and pickled mushrooms.
Due to the high content of protein, potassium, phosphorus and iron, the orange-cap boletus is very nutritious and beneficial, helps to reduce cholesterol and purify the blood.
The classic recipe for pickled aspen mushrooms
Pay special attention to preparation before conservation. Mushrooms must be thoroughly washed and cleaned. It is not recommended to use large aspen mushrooms, it is better to select the smallest ones. Small ones can not be cut, but pickled whole, so they will look more appetizing. Large cut necessarily. Hats cut into slices and legs into circles. Legs pickle those that are well cut, too fibrous is better not to use.
- aspen mushrooms - 1.5 kg;
- water - 1 l .;
- sugar - 3 tsp;
- salt - 2 tbsp.spoons;
- garlic - 1 large head;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- acetic acid (70%) - 2 tsp;
- black pepper peas - 5 pcs .;
- 3-4 bay leaves;
- Carnation - 5 pcs.
From the listed amount of ingredients you get about 750 grams of ready-to-pickle.
- Pour a liter of cold drinking water into a saucepan, put on fire.
- While the water is boiling, peel and chop the garlic.
- Add garlic, cloves, pepper, salt, sugar and bay leaf to the water.
- Marinade should boil for at least 10 minutes.
The board:while the pickle is being prepared it is possible to sterilize the jars and lids.
- Pour some ordinary water into a saucepan, add salt and boil.
- Pour mushrooms into boiling water, cook for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the water.
- Next, boil the aspen mushrooms for 20 minutes in the marinade, which was prepared according to the recipe above.
- After turning off the fire, add vinegar.
- Ready mushrooms with brine spread on banks.
- Pour into the jars on top of vegetable oil, after boiling it. So increase the shelf life of snacks.
- Roll up the cans and put it under the blanket.
Tip:Before serving, add chopped onion and vegetable oil to the dish.
How to pickle aspen mushrooms in the bank
There are many secrets and recipes for salting mushrooms at home. You can salt under the press and without, there is a hot pickling, and cold. If we are talking about salting for the winter, for home use, the most successful option would be to pickle the orange-cap boletus in the bank.
The salting procedure is simple, but takes a long time. It is necessary to strictly observe all proportions and cooking time.
- boletus - 4 kg;
- horseradish - 1 large leaf;
- bay leaf - 4 pcs .;
- currant leaves and cherry - 10 pcs .;
- garlic - middle head;
- dill - several umbrellas;
- peppercorns - 8 pcs .;
- salt - 200 grams.
How to cook:
If you are worried about the quality of mushrooms, then soak them with boiling water before soaking.
- Wash well and clean the aspen birds. Large cut into parts. Pour water and leave to soak for 2 days.
- After two days, peel and chop the garlic, wash the greens. Spices and herbs are divided into two halves, except for horseradish and salt.
- Spread half of the spices with greens on the bottom of the pan, then pour all the mushrooms, sprinkle with salt, spread the remaining half of the spices and greens, on top of the bed with a piece of horseradish.Put a plate with any cargo over it and leave it for 5-6 days.
- After 5-6 days, we transfer the aspen birds to the pre-sterilized jars as tightly as possible, and pour the brine. Brine is suitable as usual, and with the addition of spices. Banks roll up and put in the fridge or other cool place.
There are many tricks that will help properly and deliciously saline the boletus for the winter. The most important thing for an independent collection is not to mix up the boletus with inedible mushrooms. After all, they can cause serious harm to the body, if by mistake to use them for food.
How to distinguish a false boletus
Most varieties of aspen mushrooms can be eaten, but there are several inedible species that can be confused with edible in appearance. One of them is a bile mushroom. The main differences between the orange-cap boletus and similar inedible species are:
- In the cut, the orange-cap boletus is white or bluish in color, it quickly darkens, and the false mushroom is reddish or pink in color.
- In the false on the leg mesh, in this it is not.
Where the boletus grows
Aspen is a common mushroom. Grows on the territory of Eurasia and North America.They like wet deciduous and mixed forests. Often found in the shade and thickets of fern, blueberry and moss. It can grow in small groups as well as individually.
The assertion that the orange-cap boletus grows only under aspen is a myth, it is also found under the birch, under the oak, under the spruce, beech, willow and other trees.
Aspen mushrooms are in second place for nobility, after the ceps. They can be harvested in a variety of ways - dry, salt, pickle, freeze, simmer with vegetables, make caviar. Marinated and salted mushrooms are very tasty as a separate dish, but, in addition, they are added to salads, soups, used as a filling for baked goods.
Wedding Envelope Card
How to store maggots
Belt with beads
Calvados - what is it
23 tips on the unexpected use of wall hooks
DIY hand-made sweets
How to assemble a plane
Paper fire with your own hands