How to prepare an omelette in a kindergarten
People sometimes remember childhood. Those who attended the kindergarten instantly come to mind with goodies, with which they were delighted by the cooks of the preschool institution. And often, along with childhood memories, there is a desire to cook for children a lush, tasty, appetizing and golden omelet as in a kindergarten.
Omelet is a quick and easy dish, which thanks to its delicate taste has won the hearts of many gourmets. It is also a ticket for a short trip back to a cheerful childhood, like curd casserole like in kindergarten.
If you are not able to forget the delicious kindergarten food, I suggest four original and interesting omelet recipes, originally from kindergarten. Before proceeding to their consideration, I will dispel the perennial myths concerning this treat.
- Height. People who remember the meal in the kindergarten say that they were served a plate with an omelet in the form of a “skyscraper”. According to official government documentation, 3 cm is the norm for an omelet according to GOST.
- Starch and flour. If starch or flour is included in the egg-milk casserole, this is not a kindergarten omelette. Traditionally, the treat is made from milk, eggs and butter with salt.
- Duration of baking.Some cooks are wrong, considering that the omelet is baked for at least half an hour. According to generally accepted rules, properly cooked in the oven for no more than 10 minutes in high temperature conditions.
If you take into account these myths and carefully study the subtleties of cooking, you get a quick and incredibly tasty delicacy. To get the best result, the hostess should show skill, patience and perseverance.
Calorie omelet in kindergarten
Kindergarten omelette - quick and easy to prepare egg casserole. It is also suitable for a morning meal, for dinner, for a snack. It is often supplemented with a variety of fillings, including cheese, vegetables and meat products. I wonder how does the use of this popular dish on the shape of the figure?
The energy value of the product is determined not only by the set of ingredients, but also by the method of preparation.The calorie content of an omelet cooked in the oven is 125 kcal, in a pan - 184 kcal, in a slow cooker - 103 kcal, and in a microwave - 130 kcal.
The indicators are averaged, because the final caloric content is influenced by egg size, milk and butter fat content and other factors. If the composition includes meat additives, the energy value will increase significantly.
Useful tips before cooking
In kindergartens and schools for lunch, a regular casserole is served from eggs. Prepare it in massive ovens, after which they cut into small portions. For cooking it is enough to take eggs, milk and salt. Many people get the impression that due to the simplicity of the ingredients, the omelette is cooked elementary. In fact, in the preparation of a masterpiece there are subtleties.
- Compliance with proportions - a pledge of air and tender omelet. For such a casserole, take three parts of milk to one part of the eggs.
- Glass or cast-iron forms are ideal for the dish in question. Such dishes are slowly and evenly heated, and a scorched omelette is a rarity.
- Tall and small dishes are the best solution. After baking, the omelet falls slightly compared to the level of the mixture poured. To get a high treat, pour more base into the form.
- During the cooking process, it is not recommended to open the oven door, otherwise a sharp temperature difference will lead to premature dropping of the casserole. And so that the dish and on the plate retains its height, do not reach immediately after baking. Wait a few minutes for it to cool slightly.
For the preparation of this omelet according to the classic kindergarten recipe other ingredients are not needed. If you want to give an individual taste, you are allowed to take vegetables, spices, pickled mushrooms, seafood or pieces of meat.
Classic omelet in kindergarten in the oven
The classic recipe uses only four ingredients, but some cooks recommend adding some pure water. What comes out of this, learn, having experienced the recipe in practice.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Milk - 250 ml.
- Water - 50 ml.
- Salt - 1 tablespoon.
- Butter - 10 g.
- In a deep bowl, break the eggs, mix with a fork until smooth. Add salt.
- Connect water with milk at room temperature. The resulting composition is poured into a container of eggs, mix with a whisk. Do not beat mixture with a mixer.
- Treat the form with butter, pour the mixture and send to the preheated oven for a quarter of an hour. Temperature - 200 degrees. This is enough to make the omelet fully prepared and acquired a dense structure. At the end pour melted butter.
Do not bake for more than 15 minutes, otherwise you will get a porous casserole floating in liquid. And one moment. Silky and soft texture - the merit of butter. Vegetable oil is not suitable. It will make an omelet rubber.
If we talk about experiments, the recipe welcomes only the use of meat or vegetable additives to change the taste. Soda, flour, or starch are unacceptable products.
Omelet as in a kindergarten in a pan
Cooking a kindergarten omelet in a skillet takes less time than in an oven. This recipe will be appreciated by women who have a working day calculated by the minute. It will help feed households with tasty and healthy food.
- Eggs - 6 pcs.
- Milk - 50 ml.
- Water - 50 ml.
- Butter - 30 g.
- Break eggs into a bowl, add salt, pour in water and milk. Using a fork, whisk the mixture a little.Do not chase the increase in volume, the main thing is that the milk is connected to the eggs.
- Grease the preheated pan with butter, pour the omelet base. Stir the mixture from the edges to the center with gentle movements and cover the dishes with a lid.
- Fry until a homogeneous, thickened structure. Put the dish on a plate and serve.
If you want to diversify the recipe and include it in the supplements, put what the household likes. I advise you to use sausages, onions or greens. Spices are appropriate in this case. I also recommend trying potato casserole.
Omelet as in a kindergarten in a slow cooker
With the advent of innovative kitchen appliances, cooking omelets at home has become easier. Below I will describe the recipe for egg casseroles, which will help to prepare a tasty and flavorful treat for children and adults.
- Eggs - 5 pcs.
- Milk - 500 ml.
- Butter - 15 g.
- Salt - 1 pinch.
- Stuff the eggs in a clean container, mix with a fork. Pour in the milk, salt and mix. The main thing is not to overdo it. Kindergarten omelettes and scrambled eggs are incompatible things.
- Grease the bowl with butter, pour the base. Turn on the slow cooker, activate baking mode and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- At the end of the program, get an omelet, cool slightly and invite relatives to the table.
The slow cooker made cooking incredibly fast and enjoyable, especially if the device supports the control function from a mobile device through the corresponding application.
Omelet in kindergarten in the microwave
A microwave oven is also suitable for making tasty and nutritious omelettes. This amazing device allows you to cook an egg casserole in minutes, which will be an excellent breakfast, hot snack or a light dinner.
- Milk - 150 ml.
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- To cook an omelet in the microwave, take a heat-resistant deep plate or a special form, break the eggs, pour in milk and salt to taste, mix.
- Dishes with the mixture send in the microwave. Turn on maximum power and set the timer to 5 minutes. That's all.
Preparing a kindergarten omelet in the microwave really fast.To diversify the dish, I advise you to add some white bread, sausages, herbs and spices. Thanks to the additions, the casserole will get breathtaking taste and be filled with bright colors.
I considered only a small part of the recipes and ways to cook an omelet. Since the times of the USSR, a lot of recipes have been invented, which I will consider in the following articles.
Original Tea Pair
Mining bitcoins what it is and how to make money on it
Picture of Mom on March 8: master-class with step-by-step photo
Making a chicken from a dish with your own hands
Wedding Invitations Handmade