How to remove music from iPhone 4
Many of us were faced with the need to clean the media library on your mobile phone. In particular, this problem is relevant for those users who have purchased a used gadget.
In this article, we will explain how to get rid of annoying tracks or entire albums on the iPhone, using iTunes and the functions of the phone itself.
How to remove music from iPhone 4 without third-party programs?
If you need to get rid of unnecessary music it is not necessary to use complex programs or applications for this. It is enough to know how to do this through the functions of the phone itself.
So, you need to perform such actions:
- Initially, make sure that iTunes Match is disabled on your device. To do this, you need to open the “iTunes & App Stores” tab in the menu and move the slider to the “Off” position.
- Then click on the “Home” tab and go to the music player.
- As soon as the menu opens, go to the list of all tracks on the iPhone.
- Select the song you want to delete, and then drag your finger over its name. The “Delete” option should appear.
- One click on this key and an unnecessary song will be deleted from the device.
- If you want to clear the entire album on iPhone at once, then you will need to go to the “More” tab, which is located at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, open “Albums” and delete the media file that you do not need by a similar method.
This is the easiest and fastest way to remove music on iPhone. However, in addition to it, there is another equally effective and convenient option - deletion through the application on a PC.
Remove music through the iTunes application
If you want to get rid of the music and do not want the files to come back after synchronization, then this method is for you. So, removing music from iPhone 4 via iTunes is extremely simple, you just need to follow these recommendations:
- Like the previous method, make sure iTunes Match is inactive on your device.
- Then disable iCloud on iPhone. To do this, go to the application and press the delete key - so you can exit from your account.
- Then open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the PC. Select your iPhone from the menu.
- Go to the tab with the music. Then click on the switch to deactivate synchronization.
- Go to the “Selected Artists, Lists, Albums and Genres” category. Note that with this method you cannot delete music from the iPhone as separate songs, but only clear entire lists of tracks, albums, etc.
- Click the button that deselects those files that you do not want to leave on your device. Thus, only selected tracks will be saved on the phone, and those from which the selection was removed will be deleted during synchronization with the PC.
- Next, click the "Apply" button and the synchronization process will start automatically.
Thus, we have given the two most effective ways to remove music from iPhone 4 or 5 through. Following simple recommendations, you can quickly and correctly clear the device memory from unnecessary music to enjoy your favorite songs.
A simple mini do-it-yourself air conditioner
Crochet crochet snowflakes
In tune with the times - we buy a children's bunk bed