How to remove the program from the computer?
Have you ever thought about how to remove unnecessary programs from your computer? Many people think about it, because the hard disk of a computer is often filled with games and other programs that they no longer need.
You can store only those programs that you use regularly. For example, several months have passed from the time when you or your child played some kind of game? Chances are that you still have the original CDs with the game (if you want to reinstall it later), so it may be time to erase it from the hard drive.
In fact, some analysts believe that we use less than 10 percent of the programs installed on our computers. Let's understand how to safely and easily remove old or unused programs from your computer.
Removing the program icon from the Start menu does not actually help you get rid of it. When you install a program, it can save its files all over your system, and to get rid of them completely, you must go through the uninstall process.Here is a quick guide that explains how to remove a program from a computer:
Sometimes you can find the uninstaller next to the program in the "Start" menu or directly in the folder. However, if you still have not found it, all you need to do is:
- Click on the Start button on the taskbar, and then on the Control Panel icon.
- Double-click on the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- In the list, find the program you want to remove.
- Click the Change button (or Change / Delete).
- Follow the wizard instructions.
You can simply drag and drop files into the trash and it will be deleted. And, although the program files will remain, this can be a useful thing. If you ever decide to install this program again, the system will store all your settings and you will not have to install them again. But, if you want to remove unnecessary programs from your computer, use the AppCleaner application:
- Launch AppCleaner and click on the Applications tab.
- In the list, find the application you want to remove, and click the search button. The result of the search will be a list containing this application and the files associated with it.
- Click the Delete button to delete all these files from your system. When you're done, just close the AppCleaner and empty the trash.
That's all! Now your system should be free from these programs, freeing up some hard disk space and eliminating clutter in the program menu.
Your computer automatically creates recovery points. Thus, if you accidentally delete the program you want to save, you can restore your computer by rolling the system to an earlier restore point to get the program back. To restore the system in the "Start" menu, select "All Programs", click "Accessories", and then click "System Tools" - "System Restore".
Original box from scrap materials
How to breastfeed
What do wives love
Qualitative project of a manor for the whole family in the General Project studio based on customer’s sketches
Box - box for photo