How to restore the intestinal microflora?
The intestine is responsible for digestion, timely removal of the body's vital activity, assimilation of nutrients from food, and maintenance of strong immunity. And if its microflora is disturbed, this leads to serious problems. But it can be restored.
What is microflora?
The microflora is a collection of all microorganisms that inhabit the human intestine. They help the uninterrupted digestion and processing of food and are present in the amount of more than fifty trillion. In the lower part of the gastrointestinal tract, more than 500 species are found, and among them, 1% are classified as conditionally pathogenic.
All microorganisms are divided into:
- Optional. They are useful, provide normal digestion, suppress pathogenic flora and do not harm health under any circumstances.
- Bonded. This so-called conditionally pathogenic microorganisms: when their number is optimal, the bacteria stabilize the digestive and metabolic processes.But when rapid reproduction begins under certain conditions, the microflora is disturbed.
- Transient. These are temporary inhabitants of the intestine, which enter it from the outside, for example, with water or food. For a long time they do not linger in the body, but often cause infections.
When the ratio of beneficial and opportunistic microorganisms is violated, an imbalance occurs, the microflora is disturbed. In medicine, this condition is referred to as dysbiosis, although this diagnosis is not used in all countries.
Why is violated?
There are many reasons for the violation of microflora:
- Reduced immunity due to frequent infectious diseases. The immune system loses the ability to inhibit the reproduction of potentially dangerous bacteria.
- Wrong, unbalanced nutrition. If a person abuses products with synthetic additives, sweets, fried, flour and fat, then the beneficial bacteria in such conditions die, and harmful, on the contrary, are activated.
- Chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, affecting the digestive process. For example, useful bacteria are destroyed by excessively acidic gastric juice, bile and enzymes in gastritis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, gastroduodenitis.
- Systematic and prolonged constipation.Due to untimely bowel emptying, it begins to stagnate, putrefactive processes and intoxication, which contributes to the death of beneficial members of the microflora, causing imbalance.
- Poisoning and intestinal infections by drinking spoiled, poor quality or contaminated with bacteria food or water. Some infectious diseases are transmitted by airborne droplets or by contact.
- Long-term or uncontrolled intake of certain drugs, such as antibiotics (they destroy not only pathogenic microorganisms, but also useful, related to a healthy microflora), laxatives and hormonal.
- Bad habits, especially the use of negatively affecting the intestinal microflora of alcohol.
- Strong stresses and feelings, frequent overwork, chronic lack of sleep.
- Moving, a sharp change in climatic conditions, eating unusual food.
- Hard diets with the exception of certain foods, starvation, depletion of the body.
- Parasitic infestations. Various parasites (helminths, pinworms, roundworms) damage the mucous membranes of the intestinal walls, negatively affect peristalsis and microflora.
- Independent use of detoxification techniques.Clearing the intestines roughly and illiterately, you risk literally emptying it, removing part of the microflora.
Violations of microflora are signaled by the following symptoms:
- weakness, fatigue, apathy, drowsiness;
- frequent colds;
- diarrhea or constipation (alternation is likely);
- heartburn, belching, unpleasant taste in the mouth;
- flatulence, bloating, increased flatulence;
- an unpleasant smell emanating from the mouth;
- symptoms characteristic of avitaminosis (brittle nails, brittle hair, dry and pale skin);
- skin rashes;
- changes in the consistency and color of feces (greening, the presence of mucus).
How to recover?
How can I quickly restore the intestinal microflora? Eliminating the causes of its violations and starting to take comprehensive measures. The main areas are discussed below.
The food should be healthy and balanced. All semi-finished and artificial additives are excluded from the diet. Harmful white bread and pastries, sweets, smoked meats, fried and fatty, spicy, pickled and salty dishes, canned food, store sauces. Give up alcohol.
The menu must contain lacto-and bifidobacteria-enriched dairy products containing fiber, fresh fruits, berries and vegetables (dietary fiber is used to feed the beneficial microorganisms), greens, and cereals in the form of porridge on the water.
To restore intestinal microflora, these groups of drugs are prescribed:
- In case of bacterial infections and poisoning, antibiotics are shown (selected individually taking into account the sensitivity of pathogens of the disease), bacteriophages (viruses that infect cells of pathogenic microorganisms selectively and destroy them), as well as intestinal antiseptics.
- To strengthen the immunity on the advice of a specialist, you can take immunomodulators: synthetic ("Interferon", "Licopid", "Isoprinosine"), herbal ("Immunal", echinacea extracts) or homeopathic.
- Probiotics contain live beneficial bacteria that colonize the intestines and begin to suppress pathogens.
- Prebiotics contain lactulose and other substances that are used by good bacteria as food and create a favorable environment for their reproduction.
- Symbiotics is a new generation. The preparations contain both prebiotics and probiotics, which increases the effectiveness of the application.
- Enzymes normalize the digestive processes, improve the processing of food and prevent its stagnation in the intestine.
Important! Any means can prescribe only a doctor.
Effective folk remedies:
- Decoction of flax seeds. 1 tablespoon is poured with a glass of boiling water, boiled for 10 minutes, filtered. Drink one-third of a glass before meals.
- You can and should eat Kombucha. But a day is enough for 200-250 milliliters of this drink, since large amounts of increase gas formation.
- Drink herbal teas with lindens, chamomile, bird cherry.
- Daily sutra after breakfast drink a glass of berry juice or juice.
- A tablespoon of the root of elecampane is poured with a glass of freshly boiled water, it is insisted in a closed container during the night, then filtered. The agent drink before each meal of five tablespoons.
The microflora of the intestine can be restored, and the data in the article tips will help you with this.
Macaroni tea set
How to make a wreath for photo shoots
How and at what temperature to dry the rusks in the oven
Bracelet from the skin of an old bag