How to transfer music on bluetooth?
Many users of mobile devices are often faced with the need to transfer data via Bluetooth. Bluetooth is the specification of WPAN personal networks and provides the transfer and exchange of information between various kinds of digital devices. This article will discuss how to transfer music through bluetooth, including from computer to phone, as well as from one phone to another.
How to use Bluetooth to send audio files
You can use the transfer of files over a wireless network bluetooth in the case, if both devices have the ability to wirelessly transfer data. Bluetooth allows you to transfer text, image files, video files and audio files.
How to throw music through bluetooth to another phone
- First you need to turn on bluetooth on both devices.
- On the sending device, select the desired audio file and select in the menu �transmit via Bluetooth�.
- Next will be a list of all available devices that can send music.
- If the desired device is not displayed in the search, it is worth checking whether the option "visibility" is selected in its Bluetooth menu.
- On the sending device, you need to press the "connect with this device" button and confirm the connection on the receiving phone.
- After that, the sender may be asked to enter the access code (it is in the settings of the receiving phone).
- If the display shows the send / download audio file scale, then everything is done correctly.
How to download music via bluetooth from computer to phone
- It is necessary that both devices have Bluetooth enabled and the �visibility� option is ticked.
- Next on the computer you need to select the desired song and click on it with the right mouse button.
- In the menu that opens, select "Transfer by Bluetooth ...".
- A new window will open, which will indicate the visible devices to which you can connect.
- Further actions are similar to actions when transferring music to a mobile device.
If problems occur during transmission
Possible causes of problems:
- On the receiving device, the visibility is turned off or the bluetooth visibility time has expired.
- The sending and receiving devices are far away from each other. The distance between them should be no more than 100 m.It should be noted that the distance for information exchange may depend on the version installed by the manufacturer. In particular, newer versions are characterized by a large distance for information transfer. At the same time, you should not assume that any device equipped with Bluethooth (even the latest version) is capable of receiving and transmitting data at a distance of 100 meters. You can find out the exact distance of data transmission and exchange from the user manual or the specifications of a specific device.
- The receiving device does not have enough memory to save the file.
Possible marriage receiving or transmitting device.
What documents are needed to open the PI
Tula gingerbread, loved by both big and small
A very simple recipe for cheese bread. Literally melting in the mouth
Badge with LED backlight