How to Uninstall Advanced Mac Cleaner
Back up your personal files first.Remember to save any documents that you have open. You may consider taking the below actions:
- Export bookmarks from your browser.
- Make a copy of the keychains-related settings.
- Save any other unsaved documents, file and the like.
Head to the Utilities subfolder in the Applications file folder.
Run the embedded Activity Monitor.Then locate the Advanced Mac Cleaner, and hit the smalliicon in the upper left hand corner of Activity Monitor. Click on the third tab "Open Files & Ports". And note down (copy and paste) all of the "Output information" associated with the aforesaid app.
Hit whenever you're ready.
Click on the back arrow tab and check out your own Application folder.Try uninstalling Advanced Mac Cleaner by moving the app the Trash icon.
Save your work and reboot your operating system.
Try cleaning up Advanced Mac Cleaner related remains on your Mac.To do so, you typically need to head to the Library folder and erase remained service files from there manually.
Delete any instance of "Advanced Mac Cleaner" that still runs with your Mac from the above "Login Items" section.To get that job done, try the following steps:
- Open System Preferences, which should be in your Dock at the bottom of the screen.
- Hit the "Users & Groups" entry.
- When the "Users & Groups" is opened, click on the aforementioned "Login Items" tab.
- Highlight "Advanced Mac Cleaner" in the list of your startup menu, hit the "Minus" icon.
- You'll be good to go.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- It's also a good idea to avoid downloading any Potentially Unwanted Program (aka, PUP, or PUA). The best way to avoid the foistware issue is to prevent them in the first place.
- In order to keep those "junkware" at bay, please read the on-screen wizards carefully and deselect any projects that you do not know. This is especially important even you are running a Mac device. This tip is simple, but it will effectively help you keep your computer clean as much as possible.
- Because, the aforementioned term is an optional/ selective computer program that may be unwanted/unused/unrelated, despite the possibility that the inexperienced users (you) consented to download it, or install it.
- For inexperienced users, changing or deleting any contents of the Library folder is not recommended.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Русский: , Español: , Português: , Deutsch: , Français: , Italiano: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , العربية:
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 49,020 times.
Video: Can't remove/uninstall Advanced Mac Cleaner 1.7? (New removal Guide)
These Adorable Triplets Are Beating the Odds and Overcoming Their Rare Birth Defect
Thankful and Things Im Grateful For
Roasted Acorn Squash Salad
The one day detox: Lunch
40 Flattering Haircuts and Hairstyles for Oval Faces
Cannes 2014: 9 Brilliant Things To Look Out For
See the scary amount of sugar in popular breakfast cereals
25 Healthy and Delicious Sweet Potato Recipes for Fall
Mystery unveiled: How marriages that are equal become unequal when there are kids
MORE: Study Shows Men Are More Into Shopping Than Women
Targeting Eczema Triggers
How to improve your endurance by tracking your heart rate
2016’s Most Breathtaking Cars
What Women Want
How to Measure for a Lazy Susan
Date: 04.12.2018, 03:14 / Views: 83561