JadgTiger (Henschel) PT-SAU paper model
Materials and tools:
- scissors, paper knife, drawing ruler
- glue brushes and paint;
- watercolors (or pencils), toothpicks;
- clear acrylic glue ("Moment", etc.);
- to print the model matte photo paper with a density of 170-180 g / m2;
- for small parts - 70-80 g / m2.
- Before you assemble the part, read the drawings and instructions. Determine the place of each part and imagine its assembly;
- Make holes in details before cutting out the part;
- Cut only the part (s) you need right now. Unpacked items in a box, and unused sheets in a closed folder (as an option). Throwing out trash after work, carefully inspect the scrap paper;
- To better fold the part, it is necessary to hold the ruler along the fold line, pressing lightly with the blunt side of the knife or a toothpick so as not to damage the paper surface. Better to do it from the wrong side of the part;
- Keep your fingers clean and be sure to use wipes to wipe your hands, because hands may get dirty in the process;
- wind up cylindrical parts before gluing onto a round object of a suitable diameter, this will give them shape;
- Before gluing it is necessary to paint the ends of the part. White crop lines spoil the overall look of the model. To paint the ends, use watercolors or gouache paints. After selecting the desired color, apply them in a thin layer, then allow the paint to dry. About markers better to forget;
- Take your time with gluing. First, cut out the part, paint it from the end, wait for the paint to dry, assemble the part. Attach it to the place where it should be to make sure everything is done correctly. And only then stick. Do not forget to let the glue dry.
A bit of history
German JadgTiger (Henschel) PT / ACS
«Jagdtigr»(GermanJagdtiger),thefullofficialnameofPanzerjagerTigerisaGermananti-tankself-propelledartillerygun(PT-SAU)oftheSecondWorldWarperiod,aclassoftankdestroyers.AccordingtotheGermandepartmentalsystemofdesignationsofmilitaryequipment«Jagdtigr»woretheindexSd.Kfz.186.«Yagdtigr» It was developed in the years 1942-1944 on the chassis of a heavy tank "Tiger II" and became the most heavily mass-produced sample of armored vehicles of all time.
«Jagdtigr»seriallyproducedfrom1944to1945,however,duetointerruptionsinthesupplyofmaterialsandthedestructionoffactoriesbyaerialbombardments,accordingtovarioussources,from70to79SAUsofthistypewerereleased.Duetothesmallnumberofcarsproduced,theirunreliabilityandtheconstantproblemofashortageoffuelforthem,thecombatuseofthe"Jagdigers"andraquo; it was limited and did not affect the course of the war, although those machines that still had the opportunity to fight, demonstrated the ability to confidently destroy any of the armored vehicles of the anti-Hitler coalition countries that participated in the war, while remaining in frontal projection almost invulnerable to their fire. However, many of these self-propelled guns were simply abandoned by the crew after the ammunition, fuel, or breakdown were used up.
Natural air freshener - fast and cheap
Jewels of the Shrew: what to buy to pamper yourself
What to do with the neighbor-cat
How to lead a controversy
Caesar Salad with Bacon
Gloxinia - reproduction
Swarovski Crystal Beaded Earrings
How to eliminate creaking in the door