Japanese wisdom: 35 apt phrases
That's really who really can boast of centuries of wisdom, so it's the inhabitants of the East. Especially Japan. This original country, which for a long time was isolated from others, has a truly rich and unique culture.
In addition, frequent natural disasters: earthquakes, eruptions, typhoons, endowed the Japanese people with the deepest wisdom in relation to all living things. They learned to live in harmony with the surrounding world, to contemplate and respect its greatness.
Read these 35 wise Japanese expressions and imbue them with wisdom:
- Give way to fools and madmen.
- The husband and wife should be like the hand and the eyes: when the hand hurts, the eyes cry, and when the eyes cry, the hands wipe away the tears.
- Do not delay the outgoing, do not chase the comer.
- Quickly - it's slow, but without interruption.
- It is better to be the enemy of a good man than a friend of a bad one.
- There are no great people without ordinary people.
- He who desires to go upstairs will come up with a ladder.
- A woman wants - will pass through the rock.
- The sun does not know the right.The sun does not know the wrong. The sun shines without someone's goal to warm. Found himself like the sun.
- The sea is so large that it does not disdain the small rivers.
- And the long journey begins from near.
- He who drinks does not know the dangers of wine; whoever does not drink, does not know about its benefits.
- Even if the sword is needed once in a lifetime, it must always be worn.
- Beautiful flowers do not bring good fruit.
- Grief, like a torn dress, should be left at home.
- When there is love, the ulcers of smallpox are as beautiful as the dimples on the cheeks.
- No one stumbles while lying in bed.
- One kind word can warm up the three winter months.
- If the problem can be solved, then you should not worry about it, if it cannot be solved, then it is useless to worry about it.
- When you draw a branch, you need to hear the breath of the wind.
- Seven times check before you question a person.
- Do everything you can, but otherwise rely on fate.
- Excessive honesty borders on stupidity.
- Happiness comes to the house where people laugh.
- Victory goes to the one who will endure for half an hour more than his opponent.
- It happens that the sheet sinks, and the stone floats.
- In the smiling face an arrow is not allowed.
- Cold tea and cold rice are tolerable, but cold eyes and cold words are unbearable.
- In ten years - a miracle, in twenty - a genius, and after thirty - an ordinary person.
- Thinking - decide, and having decided - do not think.
- To ask is a shame for a minute, and not to know is a shame for the rest of your life.
- The perfect vase never left the hands of a bad master.
- Don't be afraid to bend a little, straighten up straight.
- Deep rivers flow silently.
- If you set off on your own, then a thousand ri seems to be one.
DIY hand-made spring tree
Benefits of Collaboration
Corrugated Paper Tree
Bag of old jeans
Polymer Clay Slimer Reduction